|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through True Loves and False.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wasis respond to Glooscoop in "Glooscap and the Baby"?
(a) Wasis recites poetry.
(b) Wasis screams.
(c) Wasis does not respond..
(d) Wasis hits Glooscap.
2. What is wrong with the handsome suitor in "Mr. Fox"?
(a) He is a murderer.
(b) He is already married.
(c) He is poor.
(d) He is a woman.
3. In "Glooscap and the Baby," how old is Wasis?
(a) An old man.
(b) A baby.
(c) A middle-aged man.
(d) A teenager.
4. What is the king trying to decide in "The White Cat"?
(a) Whom to give his kingdom.
(b) Whom to kill.
(c) Whom to appoint as an advisor.
(d) Whom to marry.
5. What is the man in "The Seventh Father of the House" looking for?
(a) A place to stay.
(b) A job.
(c) A new bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did "The Parson and the Sexton" originate?
2. Where did "Catherine, Sly Country Lass" originate?
3. In "The King's Favorite," when does the king remember the girl's disobedience?
4. What happens to the three year old child in "Father of Eighteen Elves" when his mother returns?
5. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)