|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through True Loves and False.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the girl at the house she visits accidentally in "The Little Old Woman with Five Cows"?
(a) Her face is ripped off.
(b) She has dinner.
(c) She drinks some tea.
(d) She is attacked by wolves.
2. In "The Waiting Maid's Parrot," what does the parrot help the maiden do?
(a) Win riches.
(b) Save her family.
(c) Fall in love.
(d) Find food.
3. What happens to the maiden in "The Waiting Maid's Parrot"?
(a) She has nine children.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) She becomes famous.
(d) She marries the king.
4. Where did "The King's Favorite" originate?
(d) South Africa.
5. Who comes to the bride's rescue in the story "The Prayer that was Answered"'?
(a) A chieftan.
(b) The mayor.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in "The Prayer that was Answered" leave his bride?
2. What must the servant in "Helping to Lie'" help his master do?
3. What does the servant tell the nobleman at the end of "Helping to Lie"?
4. How many tribes exist at the start of "How Men and Women Got Together"?
5. In "The King's Favorite," when does the king remember the girl's disobedience?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)