|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through True Loves and False.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the servant in "Helping to Lie'" help his master do?
2. Who comes to the bride's rescue in the story "The Prayer that was Answered"'?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A chieftan.
3. What is the king trying to decide in "The White Cat"?
(a) Whom to give his kingdom.
(b) Whom to kill.
(c) Whom to appoint as an advisor.
(d) Whom to marry.
4. What happens to the maiden in "The Waiting Maid's Parrot"?
(a) She is murdered.
(b) She becomes famous.
(c) She has nine children.
(d) She marries the king.
5. How is the child in "The Two Pickpockets" deformed?
(a) He has no eyelids.
(b) He has a cleft lip.
(c) His hand is curled tight.
(d) He has eleven toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the pickpockets related in "The Two Pickpockets"?
2. What happens in "The Brewery of Eggshells" when the woman performs the test on her child?
3. What transports Brian to a far away land in "The Man Who Had No Story"?
4. Where did "Father of Eighteen Elves" originate?
5. Where did "Catherine, Sly Country Lass" originate?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)