|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through True Loves and False.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the three year old child in "Father of Eighteen Elves" when his mother returns?
(a) The child falls into a deep slumber.
(b) The child ages 15 years.
(c) The child can only sing.
(d) The child does not speak.
2. "How Men and Women Got Together" is about ________________.
3. In "Wagging My Tail in the Mud," what animal is happiest wagging it's tail?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A dog.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A pig.
4. From which group of people does the story "Glooscap and the Baby" come?
(c) American Indians.
5. What happens in "The Brewery of Eggshells" when the woman performs the test on her child?
(a) The baby dies.
(b) The baby talks.
(c) The sky darkens.
(d) Snow falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the child in "The Two Pickpockets" deformed?
2. How many tribes exist at the start of "How Men and Women Got Together"?
3. What is the king trying to decide in "The White Cat"?
4. Why is Glooscap sad in "Glooscap and the Baby"?
5. What is wrong with the couple's marriage in "What Happened to Hadji"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)