|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through True Loves and False.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
2. How is the child in "The Two Pickpockets" deformed?
(a) He has a cleft lip.
(b) His hand is curled tight.
(c) He has no eyelids.
(d) He has eleven toes.
3. What is "The Fly" about?
(a) Forgiving debt.
4. What is the man in "The Seventh Father of the House" looking for?
(a) A new bride.
(b) A job.
(c) A place to stay.
5. How are the pickpockets related in "The Two Pickpockets"?
(a) They are father and son.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the servant in "Helping to Lie'" help his master do?
2. What transports Brian to a far away land in "The Man Who Had No Story"?
3. Why is Glooscap sad in "Glooscap and the Baby"?
4. How many tribes exist at the start of "How Men and Women Got Together"?
5. Where did "The Parson and the Sexton" originate?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)