|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through True Loves and False.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Ash Lad Who Made the Princess Say You're a Liar!" for whom does the King want to find a spouse?
(a) His maid.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
2. What does the king send for in "Wagging My Tail in the Mud"?
(a) A queen.
(b) A poet.
(c) A knight.
(d) A singer.
3. Where did "The King's Favorite" originate?
(d) South Africa.
4. What transports Brian to a far away land in "The Man Who Had No Story"?
(a) A horse.
(b) A car.
(c) A well.
(d) A beanstalk.
5. What is the king trying to decide in "The White Cat"?
(a) Whom to appoint as an advisor.
(b) Whom to give his kingdom.
(c) Whom to kill.
(d) Whom to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in "The Prayer that was Answered" leave his bride?
2. How does the woman in "The Brewery of Eggshells," discover the child is not hers?
3. How are the pickpockets related in "The Two Pickpockets"?
4. What happens to the three year old child in "Father of Eighteen Elves" when his mother returns?
5. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)