|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through True Loves and False.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did "Catherine, Sly Country Lass" originate?
2. What contest must suitors enter in "The Ash Lad Who Made the Princess Say You're a Liar!"?
(a) They must outlie the King's daughter.
(b) They must be completely honest.
(c) They must outlie the King's son.
(d) They must flatter the King's daughter.
3. Who comes to the bride's rescue in the story "The Prayer that was Answered"'?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A chieftan.
4. Who tries to marry Sedna?
(a) A king.
(b) A prince.
(c) The earth king.
(d) The sky king.
5. What is "The Fly" about?
(c) Forgiving debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The King's Favorite," when does the king remember the girl's disobedience?
2. Why does the king become angry with Catherine in the story "Catherine, Sly Country Lass"?
3. In "The Brewery of Eggshells," with what is the woman's baby replaced?
4. How does the woman in "The Brewery of Eggshells," discover the child is not hers?
5. Where did "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories" originate?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)