|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Very Young and the Very Old.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the servant in "Helping to Lie'" help his master do?
2. What do the pickpockets in "The Two Pickpockets" hope their children become?
(d) Circus clowns.
3. From which group of people does the story "Glooscap and the Baby" come?
(a) American Indians.
4. Where did "Catherine, Sly Country Lass" originate?
5. How is the child in "The Two Pickpockets" deformed?
(a) He has no eyelids.
(b) His hand is curled tight.
(c) He has eleven toes.
(d) He has a cleft lip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
2. Why is Glooscap sad in "Glooscap and the Baby"?
3. In "The Man Who Had No Story," what does the elderly couple ask Brian to do?
4. What happens to the three year old child in "Father of Eighteen Elves" when his mother returns?
5. Why does the king become angry with Catherine in the story "Catherine, Sly Country Lass"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)