|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Getting of Wisdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pickpockets in "The Two Pickpockets" hope their children become?
(b) Circus clowns.
2. What punishment is given to the boy in "Truth and Falsehood"?
(a) He is spanked.
(b) His fingers are broken.
(c) His ears are pulled.
(d) His ears are boxed.
3. In "Quevedo and the King," why is the king upset with Quevedo?
(a) Quevedo plots to kill the king.
(b) Quevedo kisses the queen.
(c) Quevedo plays pranks.
(d) Quevedo is lazy.
4. In "Talk," who sends the frightened men away?
(a) The police.
(b) A teacher.
(c) The chief.
(d) A priest.
5. Where does "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"originate?
(a) St. Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Waiting Maid's Parrot," what does the parrot help the maiden do?
2. Whose house does the girl in "The Little Old Woman with Five Cows" accidentally visit?
3. Where did "Father of Eighteen Elves" originate?
4. What does the man in "The Prayer that was Answered," pretend to be?
5. Where does the man in "The Prayer that was Answered" leave his bride?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)