|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Getting of Wisdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What transports Brian to a far away land in "The Man Who Had No Story"?
(a) A horse.
(b) A well.
(c) A car.
(d) A beanstalk.
2. In "The Ash Lad Who Made the Princess Say You're a Liar!" for whom does the King want to find a spouse?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His maid.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
3. In "Rich Man, Poor Man," what does the rich man do to the poor man?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Teases him.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Sues him.
4. In "Glooscap and the Baby," how old is Wasis?
(a) A middle-aged man.
(b) An old man.
(c) A baby.
(d) A teenager.
5. What did the sexton have to wear in "The Parson and the Sexton"?
(a) The prince's robe.
(b) The beggar's coat.
(c) The parson's clothes.
(d) The queen's crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man in "Those Stubborn Souls, the Biellese," is turned into _______________.
2. What country is the origin of the tale "The Drovers Who Lost Their Feet"?
3. In the story "Visilisa the Beautiful," from whom does Visilisa try to escape?
4. What does John wish for in the story "Wicked John and the Devil"?
5. In "The Hodja and the Cauldron," why does Hodja say he can't return the original item?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)