|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Getting of Wisdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is amazing about the well in "The Longwitton Dragon"?
(a) It gives love to all that drink from it.
(b) It gives vitality to all that drink from it.
(c) It never empties.
(d) It leads to a magic world.
2. In "The Prayer that was Answered," what happens to the dishonest man?
(a) He is eaten by a tiger.
(b) He lives forever.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is eaten by a bear.
3. Where does the husband in "The Bad Wife," put his wife?
(a) A jail.
(b) A hole.
(c) A tower.
(d) An island.
4. In "The Peasant and the Devil," what do the devil and peasant agree to split?
5. What do the pickpockets in "The Two Pickpockets" hope their children become?
(d) Circus clowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Blacksmith's Wife of Yarrowfoot," what is nailed to the brother's wife?
2. Falsehood accuses the boy at the hotel of ___________.
3. With whom does the husband become partners in "The Bad Wife"?
4. In "The Drovers Who Lost Their Feet," the men are confused about __________.
5. What does the poor man want to smell in "Rich Man, Poor Man"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)