|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tricksters, Rogues, and Cheats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi" what other role does the queen play?
(a) She is a poet.
(b) She is a witch.
(c) She is a seamstress.
(d) She is a knight.
2. What contest must suitors enter in "The Ash Lad Who Made the Princess Say You're a Liar!"?
(a) They must outlie the King's daughter.
(b) They must outlie the King's son.
(c) They must flatter the King's daughter.
(d) They must be completely honest.
3. What happens to Crack at the end of "Crack and Crook"?
(a) He murders the king.
(b) He dies.
(c) He moves far away.
(d) He marries the princess.
4. In "The Little Old Woman with Five Cows," the weeds turn into _____________.
(a) A handsome man.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) A beautiful girl.
5. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Merry Prank," the king wants to see if ________is more clever then his jesters.
2. In "The Tall Tales," whom do the tricksters try to trick?
3. Why does the king become angry with Catherine in the story "Catherine, Sly Country Lass"?
4. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
5. What is the king trying to decide in "The White Cat"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)