|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tricksters, Rogues, and Cheats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is no one allowed to say in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"?
2. Where did "Father of Eighteen Elves" originate?
3. In "The Tall Tales," whom do the tricksters try to trick?
(a) A queen.
(b) A prince.
(c) A king.
(d) A count.
4. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His children.
5. Who are the main tricksters in "The Tall Tales"?
(a) A king and a queen.
(b) Five thieves.
(c) Two sisters.
(d) Three brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what condition are the tricksters released in "The Tall Tales"?
2. What is "The Fly" about?
3. In "Wagging My Tail in the Mud," what animal is happiest wagging it's tail?
4. What happens to the girl at the house she visits accidentally in "The Little Old Woman with Five Cows"?
5. Who comes to the bride's rescue in the story "The Prayer that was Answered"'?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)