Quiz: Shape Shifters to Folling the Devil
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the man steal from the swan in "The Swan-Maiden"?
a) Her beak.
b) A toe nail.
2. What does Visilisa keep in her pocket until she dies?
a) A letter.
b) A jewel.
c) A coin.
d) A doll.
3. In "The Doctor and His Pupil," what must the boy dust?
a) A magical book.
b) A magical carpet.
c) A set of china.
d) A magical lamp.
4. In "The Peasant and the Devil," what do the devil and peasant agree to split?
5. Where does the husband in "The Bad Wife," put his wife?
This section contains 287 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)