|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shape Shifters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Longwitton Dragon," why can the knight not slay the dragon?
(a) The dragon's toe is in the water.
(b) The knight forgot his sword.
(c) The dragon begs to be forgiven.
(d) The dragon's tail is in the water.
2. What is amazing about the well in "The Longwitton Dragon"?
(a) It leads to a magic world.
(b) It gives love to all that drink from it.
(c) It gives vitality to all that drink from it.
(d) It never empties.
3. What do the pickpockets in "The Two Pickpockets" hope their children become?
(a) Circus clowns.
4. In "The King's Favorite," when does the king remember the girl's disobedience?
(a) When she dies.
(b) On her 13th birthday.
(c) He does not remember.
(d) When she is old.
5. The man in "Those Stubborn Souls, the Biellese," is turned into _______________.
(a) A frog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prophecy in "The Birth of Finn MacCumhail"?
2. Where does the man in "The Prayer that was Answered" leave his bride?
3. What happens in "The Brewery of Eggshells" when the woman performs the test on her child?
4. How are the pickpockets related in "The Two Pickpockets"?
5. What does Jack carry home in "Lazy Jack"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)