|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shape Shifters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "How Men and Women Got Together" is about ________________.
2. In "Wagging My Tail in the Mud," what animal is happiest wagging it's tail?
(a) A dog.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A pig.
(d) A wolf.
3. In "Sister Alionushka, Brother Ivanushka," the brother turns into _____________.
(a) A goat.
(b) A horse.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A pig.
4. Who helps the men solve their problem in "The Drovers Who Lost Their Feet"?
(a) Their wives.
(b) Their boss.
(c) A stranger.
(d) A neighbor.
5. What happens to the maiden in "The Waiting Maid's Parrot"?
(a) She has nine children.
(b) She marries the king.
(c) She is murdered.
(d) She becomes famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Li Chi volunteer to see the serpent?
2. What is the true identity of the brother's wife in "The Blacksmith's Wife of Yarrowfoot"?
3. What does the boy in "The Merchant's Daughter and the Slanderer" carry with him on his travels?
4. In "The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs," at whose house does the boy sleep?
5. What does Jack carry home in "Lazy Jack"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)