|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Folling the Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the husband become partners in "The Bad Wife"?
(b) The devil.
(c) The king.
(d) His wife.
2. What does the owner of the items conclude at the end of "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
(a) If something gives birth it can die.
(b) His friend can no longer borrow things.
(c) His friend is a liar.
(d) His friend is careless.
3. Who is the main character of ''The Princess on the Glass Hill"?
4. Where does the husband in "The Bad Wife," put his wife?
(a) A hole.
(b) An island.
(c) A jail.
(d) A tower.
5. What does John wish for in the story "Wicked John and the Devil"?
(a) To be wealthy.
(b) To be handsome.
(c) To be powerful.
(d) To be mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the princess promise to give birth to in "The Promises of the Three Sisters"?
2. What vegetable is the man tending to at the start of "Talk"?
3. What word is no one allowed to say in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"?
4. In "The Hodja and the Cauldron," why does Hodja say he can't return the original item?
5. Who frees the devil from Katcha's clutches?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)