|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Folling the Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of ''The Princess on the Glass Hill"?
2. From what country does the story "The Peasant and the Devil" originate?
3. What word is no one allowed to say in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"?
4. What do the animals decide to buy in "Why the Hare Runs Away"?
(a) A bone.
(b) A hoe.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A cave.
5. At the end of "Quevedo and the King," Quevedo thinks the king is ___________.
(a) The page boy.
(b) His father.
(c) The prince.
(d) The queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who frees the devil from Katcha's clutches?
2. What does the lawyer put in his pocket at the end of "The Lawyer and the Devil"?
3. Who threatens the girl at the start of "The Goose Girl"?
4. In "The Peasant and the Devil," what do the devil and peasant agree to split?
5. In "Coyote Fights a Lump of Pitch," whom does the Coyote trick into taking his place?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)