|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Folling the Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of ''The Princess on the Glass Hill"?
2. How does the wife treat her husband in "The Bad Wife"?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She beats him.
(d) She does the opposite of what he says.
3. What word is no one allowed to say in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"?
4. In "Talk," who sends the frightened men away?
(a) The police.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A priest.
(d) The chief.
5. In "The Hodja and the Cauldron," why does Hodja say he can't return the original item?
(a) It decided to live with him.
(b) It broke.
(c) He lost it.
(d) It had a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does the husband become partners in "The Bad Wife"?
2. What happens to Crack at the end of "Crack and Crook"?
3. What does the devil ask Katcha to do at the start of "Katcha and the Devil"?
4. From what country does the story "The Peasant and the Devil" originate?
5. In "The King of Ireland's Son," what game must Art play?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)