|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Folling the Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature must Art beat in "The King of Ireland's Son"?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A witch.
(c) A giant.
(d) A unicorn.
2. What does the owner of the items conclude at the end of "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
(a) If something gives birth it can die.
(b) His friend can no longer borrow things.
(c) His friend is a liar.
(d) His friend is careless.
3. What vegetable is the man tending to at the start of "Talk"?
4. With whom does the husband become partners in "The Bad Wife"?
(a) The king.
(b) The devil.
(d) His wife.
5. What word is no one allowed to say in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the princess promise to give birth to in "The Promises of the Three Sisters"?
2. What happens in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi" when the forbidden word is spoken?
3. At the end of "Quevedo and the King," Quevedo thinks the king is ___________.
4. What does Hodja tell the owner happened to the second item he borrowed in "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
5. What does John wish for in the story "Wicked John and the Devil"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)