|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Folling the Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did "Merry Prank" originate?
2. What does Ansai ask people to count in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"?
3. What vegetable is the man tending to at the start of "Talk"?
4. In "Wicked John and the Devil" what does the devil give to John?
(b) A piece of coal.
(c) A pitchfork.
(d) A child.
5. In "The Hodja and the Cauldron," why does Hodja say he can't return the original item?
(a) It broke.
(b) He lost it.
(c) It had a baby.
(d) It decided to live with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Coyote Fights a Lump of Pitch," whom does the Coyote trick into taking his place?
2. In "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi" what other role does the queen play?
3. At the end of "The Promises of the Three Sisters," what happens to the jealous sisters?
4. What does the lawyer put in his pocket at the end of "The Lawyer and the Devil"?
5. Where does Quevedo grab the king in "Quevedo and the King"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)