1. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
2. In "The Man Who Had No Story," what does the elderly couple ask Brian to do?
(a) Tell them a fairytell.
(b) Milk their cow.
(c) Sing them a song.
(d) Make them some dinner.
3. What transports Brian to a far away land in "The Man Who Had No Story"?
(a) A car.
(b) A horse.
(c) A beanstalk.
(d) A well.
4. Where did "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories" originate?
5. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His children.
(d) His brother.
6. What must the servant in "Helping to Lie'" help his master do?
7. What does the servant tell the nobleman at the end of "Helping to Lie"?
(a) He need not tell outlandish stories.
(b) He should marry.
(c) He does not need to lie.
(d) He should not tell the truth.
This section contains 4,093 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)