1. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
2. In "The Man Who Had No Story," what does the elderly couple ask Brian to do?
(a) Milk their cow.
(b) Sing them a song.
(c) Make them some dinner.
(d) Tell them a fairytell.
3. What transports Brian to a far away land in "The Man Who Had No Story"?
(a) A beanstalk.
(b) A car.
(c) A horse.
(d) A well.
4. Where did "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories" originate?
5. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His children.
6. What must the servant in "Helping to Lie'" help his master do?
7. What does the servant tell the nobleman at the end of "Helping to Lie"?
(a) He need not tell outlandish stories.
(b) He should not tell the truth.
(c) He does not need to lie.
(d) He should marry.
This section contains 4,093 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)