|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group travel with the homunculus to Walpurgis Night in Scene 2 of Act II?
(a) They physcially walk to Walpurgis Night.
(b) They all take sleeping draughts and travel in their dreams together.
(c) They appeal to the Mothers to make their journey.
(d) They travel through time and space to classical Greece.
2. Where does Faust meet Mephistopheles in Scene 5 of Act I?
(a) By the fountains in the gardens of the emperor.
(b) In the busy grand dining hall.
(c) A dark corridor in the palace.
(d) In a meadow.
3. What does Menelaus order Helen to do before he left her in Scene 1 of Act III?
(a) Prepare a feast for his return.
(b) Take a vow of silence.
(c) Prepare a sacrifical hearth.
(d) Bathe and robe herself.
4. Who is attempting to take the kingdom of the emperor in Act IV?
(c) A rival emperor.
5. Who is the first mind that is read by the homunculus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prophetess that Chiron takes Faust to in Act II?
2. What does Maia steal from Ares?
3. Who is the queen of the dead as featured in Act II?
4. What is the name of the daughter of Nereus, who is expected to return to the sea in Act II?
5. Who responds to Mephistopheles ringing the bell in Act II?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)