|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the shape-shifting god of forms, who homunculus is advised to seek out in the end of Scene 3 in Act II?
2. What country is the setting of Scene 1 in Act III?
(c) The country is not given.
3. Why has the emperor requested Faust to conjure Helen and Paris?
(a) He seeks amusement and wants to see their beauty.
(b) He hopes to woo Helen.
(c) He hopes to have Paris lead his army.
(d) Mephistopheles suggested it to him.
4. What event are the advisers of the emperor excited to plan in Scene 3 of Act IV?
(a) A victory banquet.
(b) A triumphant parade.
(c) A masked ball.
(d) A trial for the prisoners of war.
5. What is the name of the son of Helen and Faust?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Scene 3 in Act II?
2. What form does the homunculus decide to take at the end of Act II?
3. What is the Maia the patron god of?
4. What must Faust descend through to read the location given by the prophetess in Act II?
5. What is the setting of Scene 7 in Act I?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)