|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who take Euphorion's clothing?
(d) No one takes his clothing.
2. What shape does Proteus take to transport the homunculus into the ocean on his back?
(a) A sea horse.
(b) A whale.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dolphin.
3. What holiday is the court preparing to celebrate in Act I?
(a) Day of the Kings.
(c) Winter Solstice.
(d) May Day.
4. What item does Havequick first want to plunder from the emperor in Scene 3 of Act IV?
(a) A bag of coins.
(b) A large shield.
(c) A steel-club.
(d) The emperor's crown.
5. Which group of people does Baccalaureus feel should be shot?
(a) Single females.
(b) Men over thirty.
(c) Inexperienced youth.
(d) All professors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings a song of rejuvenation to Faust?
2. What item does Speed-Booty first want to plunder from the emperor in Scene 3 of Act IV?
3. What prohibits Speed-booty and Havequick from packing away a pile of gold on their backs?
4. Who does Faust claim sent him to the emperor?
5. What two "orders" support the throne, according to the Chancellor in Scene 2 of Act I?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)