|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Menelaus order Helen to do before he left her in Scene 1 of Act III?
(a) Bathe and robe herself.
(b) Take a vow of silence.
(c) Prepare a feast for his return.
(d) Prepare a sacrifical hearth.
2. Who is the god of wealth that Faust dresses as in Scene 3 of Act I?
3. What does the emperor sign at the end of Act IV?
(a) A treaty with the rival emperor.
(b) A contract with the archbishop.
(c) A deed of the land to Faust.
(d) A proclamation declaring the festivities.
4. What remains of Euphorion after his fall?
(a) A painting of his face.
(b) His money.
(c) His clothing.
(d) A small ring of flowers.
5. What does the emperor give the Arch-Chamberlain in Scene 3 of Act IV?
(a) A watch.
(b) A chicken.
(d) Some gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Havequick first want to plunder from the emperor in Scene 3 of Act IV?
2. What does the emperor give to the Arch-Marshal in Scene 3 of Act IV?
3. Who must Faust go to, in order to conjure Helen and Paris?
4. Who tells the emperor they are out of wine in Scene 2 of Act I?
5. Who is the first mind that is read by the homunculus?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)