1. Who wrote the section "Dedication"?
2. What does the author profess sadness over in "Dedication"?
Those who were around him while he was writing "Faust" are long dead.
3. In "Dedication," what does the author ultimately decide is more important than fame?
The memories of his loved ones.
4. In what time does "Prelude on the Stage" take place?
Present time for the production.
5. What is the director's main concern in "Prelude on the Stage"?
Astounding the audience.
6. What is the poet's goal in the beginning of this play?
This section contains 5,608 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)