|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evening, A Promenade, and The Neighbor's House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he drinks the potion, what does Faust want to do?
(a) Travel to another country.
(b) Seduce a random woman.
(c) See the girl from the mirror.
(d) Join the militia.
2. What is Wagner's relationship with Faust?
(a) He is Faust's nephew.
(b) He is Faust's student.
(c) He is Faust's caretaker.
(d) He is Faust's cousin.
0..........Mephistopheles has become bored because there is no challenge in ________ mankind anymore.
4. Where does "Night" take place?
(a) Faust's kitchen.
(b) Faust's bedroom.
(c) Faust's study.
(d) Faust's private chapel.
5. What does Faust threaten to do if Mephistopheles is unable to get the girl he is obsessed with for him?
(a) He will imprison Mephistopheles in his study.
(b) He will leave Mephistopheles.
(c) He will throw Mephistopheles into a church.
(d) He will reveal Mephistopheles to every witch in the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ultimately, in "Prelude on the Stage," what does the director decide to do with their play?
2. What does the poodle refuse to do when in Faust's study?
3. What does Mephistopheles claim happened to Martha's husband?
4. What is Faust's method of suicide when he contemplates ending his life?
5. What news does Mephistopheles give Martha in her first scene?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)