|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Witch's Kitchen and A Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mephistopheles, what must he and Faust do in order for the potion to work?
(a) Keep moving.
(b) Sacrifice a white goat.
(c) Bathe in full moonlight.
(d) Eat a specific herb that can only be seen at midnight.
2. What does Wagner mistakenly believe about the noises he hears from Faust in "Night"?
(a) He believes Faust is trying to play a trick on everyone.
(b) He believes Faust is reading a play.
(c) He believes Faust's dog is making the noise.
(d) He believes Faust is having an affair.
0..........Mephistopheles has become bored because there is no challenge in ________ mankind anymore.
4. What is Wagner's relationship with Faust?
(a) He is Faust's student.
(b) He is Faust's cousin.
(c) He is Faust's nephew.
(d) He is Faust's caretaker.
5. What is the director's main concern in "Prelude on the Stage"?
(a) Creating true art.
(b) Making money.
(c) Astounding the audience.
(d) Casting the right actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what time does "Prelude on the Stage" take place?
2. From what does the witch read before giving Faust his potion to appear younger?
3. What happens to Faust and Mephistopheles at the end of "Auerbach's Tavern"?
4. Where does "Night" take place?
5. According to God, how does Faust feel about his relationship with Him?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)