|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the body does Bazarov shoot Pavel?
(a) In the leg
(b) In the buttocks
(c) In the arm
(d) In the groin
2. What does Arkady do immediately after telling Kaya he puts her above anyone else?
(a) Thumps his chest
(b) Pulls out an engagement ring
(c) Kisses her
(d) Goes to his room
3. What does Pavel do when Nikolai comes into the room?
(a) Jumps out of the window
(b) Hangs his head in shame
(c) Leaves the room
(d) Embraces him
4. Who is the guest at dinner?
(b) A Russian princess
(c) The local priest
5. What kind of nature does the author say the flowers tells us of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arkady think there may be value in?
2. What does Bazarov do to try and win the affections of Fenitchka?
3. What does Arkady do after his marriage to Katya?
4. From what point of view is the story told in?
5. How many weddings take place at Nikolai's farm?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)