|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Fenitchka when she arrived at Nikolai's house?
2. Why does Vassily feel so uneasy in this section
(a) He has no money
(b) He has cramp
(c) He is dying
(d) Bazarov won't talk to him
3. Where would turning left take the two young men?
(a) St. Petersburg
(b) To Anna and Katya
(c) To the farm
(d) A bordello
4. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) The local priest
(d) A Russian princess
5. Who does the servant say has arrived to see Arkady?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way did Anna put Bazarov in an unfair position?
2. Who has the final word in the story?
3. What do Bazorov and Arkady hear playing in the distance?
4. Which other character has remarried?
5. Who does Vassily now serve as doctor?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)