|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Bazarov not allow the duel to continue?
(a) He wants to finish university
(b) He has to tend to Pavel's wound
(c) He is too mature
(d) He likes Pavel
2. What does Bazarov promise his father?
(a) He will come back rich
(b) He will become a doctor
(c) He will never come back
(d) He will return soon
3. What does the author say flowers peep serenely at us with?
(a) Innocent eyes
(b) Dead eyes
(c) Wise eyes
(d) All seeing eyes
4. Who is playing the violin?
5. Who does Pavel arrive with at the duel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vasily's profession?
2. What does Arkady want Nikolai to do with Fenitchka?
3. What does Arkady do after his marriage to Katya?
4. Whose door does Pavel knock on when he returns to the house?
5. What kind of nature does the author say the flowers tells us of?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)