|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Arkady and Bazarov go after Nikolskoe?
(a) Nikolai's farm
(b) Arkady's cousin's house
(c) St. Petersburg
(d) Bazarov's parents house
2. What does Bazarov tell Arkady about?
(a) His love for Anna
(b) His experiments
(c) The duel
(d) His kiss with Fenitchka
3. What does Pavel do when Nikolai comes into the room?
(a) Hangs his head in shame
(b) Leaves the room
(c) Jumps out of the window
(d) Embraces him
4. What does Bazarov's grave sit between?
(a) Two elm trees
(b) Moscow and St. Petersburg
(c) Two crosses
(d) Two oak trees
5. Where did Nikolai meet Fenitchka's mother?
(a) In Berlin
(b) At a rooming house
(c) At a hotel
(d) On a bordello
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arkady think there may be value in?
2. Who does Pavel arrive with at the duel?
3. Why does Vassily decide not to tell his wife that their son is leaving?
4. What does Arkady insist that Katya has more of than her sister Anna?
5. Whose door does Pavel knock on when he returns to the house?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)