|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Arkady say he is going when he leaves to visit Katya?
(a) The Sunday School
(b) The library
(c) The local shop
2. Who does Bazarov think that Arkady is having an affair with?
3. What does Arkady think that Bazarov has come to tell him?
(a) Their friendship is over
(b) Bad news from home
(c) Bazarov is in love with Katya
(d) They have to go back to university
4. Who does Bazarov ask his father to send a letter to?
5. What does Arkady insist that Katya has more of than her sister Anna?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Arkady say Katya is like Anna?
2. Which characters in this chapter are grieving?
3. Who witnesses the kiss between Bazarov and Fenitchka?
4. Where has Pavel relocated to?
5. Where would turning left take the two young men?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)