|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Arina and Vassily have seen their son?
(a) Three years
(b) Eight years
(c) Five years
(d) Six months
2. What does Arkady think that Bazarov has come to tell him?
(a) They have to go back to university
(b) Bad news from home
(c) Their friendship is over
(d) Bazarov is in love with Katya
3. Where has Pavel relocated to?
4. Who does Vassily now serve as doctor?
(b) The Russian Tsar
(c) The local village
(d) Government officials
5. What does the author say flowers peep serenely at us with?
(a) All seeing eyes
(b) Innocent eyes
(c) Dead eyes
(d) Wise eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Arkady and Bazarov go after Nikolskoe?
2. For which of the following reason does Arkady claim to like Katya?
3. What time in the morning does the duel take place?
4. What is certain will happen to Bazarov now he has typhus?
5. Who does Anna send for after her meeting with Bazarov?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)