Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say flowers peep serenely at us with?
(a) Wise eyes
(b) All seeing eyes
(c) Innocent eyes
(d) Dead eyes
2. What does Anna say Bazarov's feelings towards Katya are?
3. How does Arina react to seeing her son again?
(a) She makes his favorite sandwich
(b) She runs back into the house
(c) She weeps
(d) She hits him
4. Why does Vassily decide not to tell his wife that their son is leaving?
(a) She will get angry
(b) It will break her heart
(c) She won't care
(d) She will fuss
5. What does Bazarov tell Arkady about?
(a) His love for Anna
(b) The duel
(c) His experiments
(d) His kiss with Fenitchka
Short Answer Questions
1. Who occasionally addresses the reader?
2. What time in the morning does the duel take place?
3. What does Bazarov do while Arkady is away from the farm?
4. What do Bazarov and Arkady have a heated discussion about later that afternoon?
5. What does Arkady think that Bazarov has come to tell him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)