|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vassily feel so uneasy in this section
(a) He has no money
(b) He is dying
(c) Bazarov won't talk to him
(d) He has cramp
2. Who is playing the violin?
3. Why does Vassily decide not to tell his wife that their son is leaving?
(a) She won't care
(b) It will break her heart
(c) She will fuss
(d) She will get angry
4. For which of the following reason does Arkady claim to like Katya?
(a) She likes to obey
(b) She has beautiful hands
(c) She likes Putin
(d) She has good fashion sense
5. What does Anna say Bazarov's feelings towards Katya are?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of man has Anna married?
2. What kind of nature does the author say the flowers tells us of?
3. How does Arina react to seeing her son again?
4. What does Arkady do immediately after telling Kaya he puts her above anyone else?
5. Who are Katya's mother's letters addressed to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)