|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of nature does the author say the flowers tells us of?
2. How does Bazarov contract typhus?
(a) He cuts himself
(b) He touches the man with his naked skin
(c) He tries to resusitate the man
(d) He uses the man's tooth brush
3. What does Bazarov accuse Arkady of being when he states his wishes for his father to marry Fenitchka?
(c) Overly moral
4. Where did Nikolai meet Fenitchka's mother?
(a) In Berlin
(b) On a bordello
(c) At a hotel
(d) At a rooming house
5. What does Pavel do when Nikolai comes into the room?
(a) Hangs his head in shame
(b) Leaves the room
(c) Embraces him
(d) Jumps out of the window
Short Answer Questions
1. From what point of view is the story told in?
2. Why does Vassily decide not to tell his wife that their son is leaving?
3. Who does Anna send for after her meeting with Bazarov?
4. Where has Pavel relocated to?
5. Why can Bazarov not allow the duel to continue?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)