|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bazarov's grave sit between?
(a) Two oak trees
(b) Two crosses
(c) Two elm trees
(d) Moscow and St. Petersburg
2. In what way does Arkady say Katya is like Anna?
(a) She is funny
(b) She has dark hair
(c) She is independent
(d) She is beautiful
3. What kind of man has Anna married?
(a) A man with good connections
(b) A man of influence and wealth
(c) A family man
(d) A man of music and soul
4. What does Arkady want Nikolai to do with Fenitchka?
(a) Send her abroad
(b) Throw her out
(c) Marry her
(d) Make her into a servant
5. Who is playing the violin?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which of the following reason does Arkady claim to like Katya?
2. Who does Vassily now serve as doctor?
3. How long has it been since Arina and Vassily have seen their son?
4. How old was Fenitchka when she arrived at Nikolai's house?
5. What does Arkady do immediately after telling Kaya he puts her above anyone else?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)