|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say flowers peep serenely at us with?
(a) All seeing eyes
(b) Innocent eyes
(c) Wise eyes
(d) Dead eyes
2. Which characters in this chapter are grieving?
(a) Fenitchka and Anna
(b) Arkady and Anna
(c) Pavel and Arkady
(d) Bazarov's parents
3. Why did Nikolai hire Fenitchka's mother?
(a) She was beautiful
(b) She was cheap
(c) Her daughter was beautiful
(d) She kept the house immaculately
4. What has Arkady requested in his letter to Anna?
(a) To live at Nikolskoe
(b) For Katya to live with him
(c) To marry Anna
(d) To marry Katya
5. Where does Arkady say he is going when he leaves to visit Katya?
(a) The library
(b) The Sunday School
(c) The local shop
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of nature does the author say the flowers tells us of?
2. Who does the servant say has arrived to see Arkady?
3. Who does Nikolai marry?
4. Why can Pavel not make suggestions about how to run the farm?
5. Why does Vassily feel so uneasy in this section
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)