|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the farm named after?
(a) Nikolai's wife
(b) Nikolai's daughter
(d) Nikolai's mother
2. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To practice his medical skills
(b) To torture
(c) To train as a pet
(d) To make a soup
3. What has Anna promised to educate Bazorov on?
4. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
(a) A fascist
(b) A communist
(c) A nihilist
(d) A capitialist
5. What is the name of Nikolai's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
2. Where does Anna ask Bazarov to accompany her the next morning?
3. What is Bazarov's opinion of Nikolai?
4. How does Platonitch amuse the ladies?
5. How many more nights does Bazarov want to stay at Anna's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Nikolai's life up until the story's present.
2. Why is Nikolai so upset at the beginning of chapter 11?
3. What is Nikolai's current state?
4. In what way is the generational gap between the two young men and Pavel and Nikolai evident in chapter 10?
5. How did Nikolai meet Fenitchka?
6. How does Bazarov react to his imminent death?
7. How do Baradov's parents react when they see their son for the first time in three years in chapter 20?
8. How does Anna respond to Bazarov's declaration of love?
9. How does Bazarov contract typhus?
10. How does Barradov feel about being rejected by Anna?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)