|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Bazarov go from Arkady's cousin's house?
(b) St. Petersburg
(c) His brother's house
(d) His parents house
2. Where does Kolyazin invite the two young men to?
(a) The fireman's ball
(b) A restaurant
(c) The governor's ball
(d) His friends house
3. How many more nights does Bazarov want to stay at Anna's house?
4. What kind of property does Nikolai own?
(a) A hotel
(b) A manor house
(c) A boarding house
(d) A farm
5. Which character can play the piano?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nikolai waiting?
2. Where do Arkady and Bazarov agree to meet Anna the next day?
3. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
4. In whose honor is the ball being held?
5. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way have times been hard for Nikolai in recent times?
2. Describe Vassily's profession.
3. How did Pavel meet the Russian princess?
4. In what way does Nikolai prove he is not a farmer at heart?
5. How does Barradov feel about being rejected by Anna?
6. What do Anna and Bazarov say to each when they are alone in chapter 25?
7. How does Bazarov's situation change at the end of this section?
8. What is Nikolai's current state?
9. Why does Arkady prefer Katya to Anna?
10. In what way does Nikolai show jealously towards his brother Pavel in chapter 9?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)