|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nikolai offer to put Fenitchka during his son's stay?
(a) The cow shed
(b) The kitchen
(c) Another bedroom
(d) The drawing room
2. Where does Anna ask Bazarov to accompany her the next morning?
(a) The drawing room
(b) Her garden
(c) The library
(d) Her room
3. In whose honor is the ball being held?
(a) A Russian prince
(d) The British primeminister
4. What is the name of Anna's neighbor?
5. What is the name of Nikolai's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Victor invite the two young men?
2. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
3. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
4. What is the name of the young woman living with Nikolai?
5. What does Nikolai do after dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Pavel's relationship with the princess work out?
2. What does Arkady like about Katya?
3. Why does Arkady prefer Katya to Anna?
4. How does Bazarov contract typhus?
5. How did Nikolai meet Fenitchka?
6. Why does Bazarov decide to go home?
7. How does Bazardov react to Anna's rejection?
8. In what way has Barazov's presence at the farm created tension?
9. In what way were Pavel and Nikolai different as children?
10. How does Bazarov react to his imminent death?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)