|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the household find a friend in Bazorov?
(b) The servants
2. How long has Pavel been living on the farm?
(a) 10 years
(b) 2 years
(c) 6 months
(d) 5 years
3. Where do Arkady and Bazarov leave for the next morning?
(a) Bazarov's parents house
(b) St. Petersburg
(d) Nikolai's farm
4. How does Bazarov respond to Anna'a flirtations?
(a) He kisses her
(b) He becomes silent
(c) He leaves her room
(d) He argues with her
5. What kind of boy does Arkady say his father was?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pavel love as a young man?
2. What is Bazarov's opinion on the aristocracy?
3. What do Pavel and Nikolai talk about when the young men leave the dinner table?
4. How does the author say that Pavel conducts himself?
5. What happened to the princess?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Nikolai's parents.
2. In what way does Bazarov upset Pavel?
3. How does Barradov struggle with his feelings towards Anna?
4. What is Nikolai's current state?
5. How does Anna respond to Bazarov's declaration of love?
6. In what way has Barazov's presence at the farm created tension?
7. How did Pavel's relationship with the princess work out?
8. How does Bazarov and Arkady's ideas begin to differ in chapter 9?
9. How does Bazarov react to his imminent death?
10. Why does Anna withdraw her affections for Barradov?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)