|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(a) Personal egoism
2. What do Arkady and Bazarov leave dinner to do?
(a) Dissect frogs
(d) Go for a walk
3. Who does Nikolai meet whilst out on his walk?
4. What has Anna promised to educate Bazorov on?
5. Who does Bazarov make fun of after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Arkady and Bazarov meet outside Kolyazin's office?
2. What does Nikolai wonder how Arkady and Bazorov could reject?
3. In whose honor is the ball being held?
4. How does Bazarov respond to Anna'a flirtations?
5. Who is the first awake in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nikolai so upset at the beginning of chapter 11?
2. How does Bazarov react to his imminent death?
3. How does Fenirchka react to Pavel's presence in chapter 8?
4. In what way could Bazarov's love for Anna be seen as ironic?
5. How does Bazarov's situation change at the end of this section?
6. What prompts Arkady to declare his love for Katya?
7. How do Baradov's parents react when they see their son for the first time in three years in chapter 20?
8. How does Arkady claim he has changed since falling in love with Katya?
9. Describe Nikolai's life up until the story's present.
10. What was happening in Russia at the time to bring about hardships to land owners like Nikolai
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)