|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Nikolai's brother?
2. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To make a soup
(b) To practice his medical skills
(c) To train as a pet
(d) To torture
3. What is the name of Anna sister?
4. Where Pavel move to when he heard of the princess's death?
(a) To a hotel
(b) To Nikolai's farm
(c) To Moscow
(d) To a hospital
5. What is Bazarov's opinion on the aristocracy?
(a) They are cultured
(b) They are unnecessary
(c) They are out of date
(d) They are communists
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the farm named after?
2. What country did Pavel go to when his affair with the princess was over?
3. Who do Arkady and Bazarov meet outside Kolyazin's office?
4. Where does Victor invite the two young men?
5. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Nikolai meet Fenitchka?
2. How does Barradov struggle with his feelings towards Anna?
3. What prompts Arkady to declare his love for Katya?
4. What suggestion is there in chapter 20 that Bazarov and Arkady maybe changing their perspective on life?
5. What does Bazarov want to happen to Russia?
6. How do Anna and Katya react to Arkady and Bazarov's presence?
7. In what way were Pavel and Nikolai different as children?
8. How does Bazardov react to Anna's rejection?
9. How did Pavel's relationship with the princess work out?
10. How does fate play a part in this section?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)