|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Katya come out of her room?
(a) She is ill
(b) She is crying
(c) She is not wearing her make up
(d) She is with a man
2. Who does Anna send for after her meeting with Bazarov?
3. What does Anna say Bazarov's feelings towards Katya are?
4. Who witnesses the kiss between Bazarov and Fenitchka?
5. What does Bazarov's grave sit between?
(a) Moscow and St. Petersburg
(b) Two crosses
(c) Two oak trees
(d) Two elm trees
6. Which characters in this chapter are grieving?
(a) Arkady and Anna
(b) Pavel and Arkady
(c) Bazarov's parents
(d) Fenitchka and Anna
7. What is the name of Bazarov's mother?
8. Where has Pavel relocated to?
9. Where does Pavel accompany Nikolai?
(a) The post office
(b) The bailiff's
(c) The police station
(d) The court
10. What does Bazarov accuse Arkady of being when he states his wishes for his father to marry Fenitchka?
(b) Overly moral
11. Who does Anna say she is now interested in?
(a) A Russian prince
12. What time in the morning does the duel take place?
(a) 7.30 a.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
13. Where did Nikolai meet Fenitchka's mother?
(a) In Berlin
(b) At a rooming house
(c) On a bordello
(d) At a hotel
14. Why can Pavel not make suggestions about how to run the farm?
(a) He does not like the farm
(b) He is not trained in such matters
(c) His brother has to sort out his own problems
(d) It will cost him money
15. Who does Arkady marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bazarov have to perform on the man?
2. Who does Bazarov ask his father to send a letter to?
3. What kind of nature does the author say the flowers tells us of?
4. What do Bazorov and Arkady hear playing in the distance?
5. What does Pavel ask to see in Fenitchka's room?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)