|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bazarov and Arkady meet Fenitchka in this section?
(a) In the woods
(b) In an arbor
(c) In the drawing room
(d) Next to the fountain
2. What does Arkady want Nikolai to do with Fenitchka?
(a) Throw her out
(b) Send her abroad
(c) Marry her
(d) Make her into a servant
3. What does Arkady do after his marriage to Katya?
(a) Become a doctor
(b) Become a psychologist
(c) Move to St. Petersburg
(d) Help his father on the farm
4. Where has Pavel relocated to?
5. Who does Arkady marry?
6. From what point of view is the story told in?
(b) Second person
(c) Third person
(d) First person
7. Where does Bazarov decide to go at the end of the chapter?
(a) St. Petersburg
(c) To Nikolai's farm
8. What does Anna say Bazarov's feelings towards Katya are?
9. Who does Anna say she is now interested in?
(d) A Russian prince
10. What does Bazarov accuse Arkady of being when he states his wishes for his father to marry Fenitchka?
(c) Overly moral
11. What is the name of Bazarov's mother?
12. What was Fenitchka's mother's job at the rooming house?
(a) A waitress
(b) A domestic
(c) A chimney sweeper
(d) A landlady
13. Where does Bazarov take a walk the next morning?
(a) Along the riverside
(b) Around a lake
(c) The local park
(d) The woods
14. What does Bazarov do while Arkady is away from the farm?
(b) Conducts experiments
(c) Argues with Pavel
(d) Lies in the sun
15. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov to?
(a) A duel
(b) A wrestle
(c) A soccer match
(d) A game of cards
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the baby's name?
2. Who is the guest at dinner?
3. What would turning right take the two young men?
4. What does Bazarov try to do with Fenitchka at the arbor?
5. What kind of man has Anna married?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)