|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Arkady's cousin?
2. What does Nikolai say people should do instead of destroy?
(c) Find understanding
(d) Kiss and make up
3. Who does Bazarov make fun of after dinner?
4. Who in the household find a friend in Bazorov?
(c) The servants
5. What do Nikolai's servants call the farm?
(a) Lucky Farm
(b) The Kingdom of Bore
(c) Home Sweet Home
(d) Poverty Farm
6. What kind of alcohol do Arkady and Bazarov drink at Kukshin's house?
7. Who does Nikolai say would frown on his relationship with Fenitchka?
(a) High society
(b) His parents
(c) Severe moralists
(d) The law
8. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Communism, progress, human nature and women
(b) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
(c) Family, working class, principles and progress
(d) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
9. Where does Anna invite the two young men?
10. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
(a) A capitialist
(b) A nihilist
(c) A fascist
(d) A communist
11. Who does Bazarov spend time with?
12. What do Pavel and Nikolai talk about when the young men leave the dinner table?
(a) Arkady and Bazarov
(c) The aristocracy
13. What does Arkady call the man the princess was married to?
(a) A fascist
14. What kind of property does Nikolai own?
(a) A manor house
(b) A hotel
(c) A boarding house
(d) A farm
15. Where do Arkady and Bazarov leave for the next morning?
(a) Bazarov's parents house
(b) Nikolai's farm
(c) St. Petersburg
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boy does Arkady say his father was?
2. What does Bazorov say the new Russia will be?
3. What does Bazarov ask the two young boys for?
4. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
5. What is the name of Anna sister?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)