|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
(b) The government
(c) The aristcracy
(d) All policies and principles
2. Who does Nikolai say would frown on his relationship with Fenitchka?
(a) The law
(b) High society
(c) Severe moralists
(d) His parents
3. What is the name of Nikolai's servant?
4. What does Bazarov send Anna in this chapter?
(b) A note
(c) A frog
(d) A chemistry set
5. In what city does Arkady attend university?
(b) St. Petersburg
6. What does Arkady call the man the princess was married to?
(d) A fascist
7. Why does Arkady not like Katya?
(a) She is too quiet
(b) She is not good looking
(c) She seems dark and petulant
(d) She agrees with everything
8. What do Arkady and Bazarov leave dinner to do?
(b) Go for a walk
(c) Dissect frogs
9. Who does Arkady say changed Pavel's life?
(a) A Indian guru
(c) A Russian princess
(d) A science teacher
10. Where does Kolyazin invite the two young men to?
(a) The fireman's ball
(b) The governor's ball
(c) His friends house
(d) A restaurant
11. Where Pavel move to when he heard of the princess's death?
(a) To a hotel
(b) To Moscow
(c) To Nikolai's farm
(d) To a hospital
12. Where is Nikolai waiting?
(a) The car park
(b) The train station
(c) The postal station
(d) The airport
13. Who has Arkady brought with him?
14. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(a) Personal egoism
15. What is the name of Nikolai's farm?
(a) The kremlin
Short Answer Questions
1. What impresses Bazarov about Anna?
2. How far from the postal station is Nikolai's home?
3. What do Nikolai's servants call the farm?
4. What is the name of Nikolai's brother?
5. Who is the farm named after?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)