Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna declare when Bazarov tells her he is leaving?
(a) They will meet again
(b) They will be married
(c) She is in love with him
(d) They will never meet again
2. What kind of alcohol do Arkady and Bazarov drink at Kukshin's house?
3. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
(a) His brother in law
(b) His brother
(c) His Uncle
(d) His grandfather
4. What country did Pavel go to when his affair with the princess was over?
5. What is the name of Arkady's cousin?
6. Where Pavel move to when he heard of the princess's death?
(a) To a hotel
(b) To Nikolai's farm
(c) To Moscow
(d) To a hospital
7. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
(b) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
(c) Family, working class, principles and progress
(d) Communism, progress, human nature and women
8. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) For pleasure
(b) To become an important person
(c) To build a new Russia
(d) To prove Pavel wrong
9. What did Pavel love as a young man?
10. Where will Bazarov go from Arkady's cousin's house?
(b) His parents house
(c) St. Petersburg
(d) His brother's house
11. Where do Arkady and Bazarov agree to meet Anna the next day?
(a) Her hotel
(b) Her apartment
(c) A cafe
(d) A restaurant
12. Why do Arkady and Bazarov decide to leave Kukshin's house?
(a) They have to meet Kolyazin
(b) She is boring
(c) They need sleep
(d) They want something to eat
13. When does Bazarov tell Anna he will be leaving?
(a) In two hours
(b) In a month's time
(c) Next week
(d) Tomorrow morning
14. What is the name of Nikolai's farm?
(c) The kremlin
15. Who do Arkady and Bazarov meet outside Kolyazin's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna invite the two young men?
2. What do Pavel and Nikolai agree a distance between?
3. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
4. What is Bazarov's opinion on the aristocracy?
5. Who does Nikolai meet whilst out on his walk?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)