|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kolyazin invite the two young men to?
(a) A restaurant
(b) The fireman's ball
(c) His friends house
(d) The governor's ball
2. What does Bazarov ask Anna in his note?
(a) If she will marry him
(b) If she wants to meet his parents
(c) If he must leave immediately
(d) If she loves Arkady
3. What is the only thing that Arkady says Bazarov cares for?
(a) His mother
4. What was Nikolai's father's ranking in the army?
(b) Field Marshall
5. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
6. What does Nikolai say people should do instead of destroy?
(a) Find understanding
(c) Kiss and make up
7. What country did Pavel go to when his affair with the princess was over?
8. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because of its philosophical nature
(b) Because its wrong
(c) Because Arkady should be supporting him
(d) Because it lacks free thinking
9. In whose honor is the ball being held?
(c) A Russian prince
(d) The British primeminister
10. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
(a) His brother in law
(b) His Uncle
(c) His grandfather
(d) His brother
11. What does Pavel say he can endure no longer?
(c) The farm
(d) The ridicule of his beliefs
12. What has Anna promised to educate Bazorov on?
13. Who have Arkady and Bazarov received an invitation from?
(a) Arkady's uncle
(b) Arkady's cousin
(c) A Russian princess
(d) Their university professor
14. What is the name of Arkady's cousin?
15. How many more nights does Bazarov want to stay at Anna's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Bazarov go from Arkady's cousin's house?
2. What is the name of Anna's neighbor?
3. What is the name of the main protagonist?
4. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
5. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)