|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Nikolai's father's ranking in the army?
(d) Field Marshall
2. What do Pavel and Nikolai share?
(a) The same big nose
(b) The loss of their wealth
(c) The loss of a woman
(d) A bedroom
3. What does Arkady call the man the princess was married to?
(c) A fascist
4. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) To build a new Russia
(b) For pleasure
(c) To prove Pavel wrong
(d) To become an important person
5. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To make a soup
(b) To train as a pet
(c) To practice his medical skills
(d) To torture
6. What does Bazarov ask Anna in his note?
(a) If she loves Arkady
(b) If she will marry him
(c) If she wants to meet his parents
(d) If he must leave immediately
7. What is the only thing that Arkady says Bazarov cares for?
(d) His mother
8. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
(a) The government
(b) The aristcracy
(d) All policies and principles
9. What is the name of Nikolai's farm?
(b) The kremlin
10. What is the name of Anna sister?
11. What does Nikolai do after dinner?
(b) Walks around the farm
(c) Smokes a cigar
(d) Plays cards
12. What country did Pavel go to when his affair with the princess was over?
13. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov on?
(a) His opinion on human nature
(b) His opinion on medicine
(c) His opinion of aristocrats
(d) His opinion on politics
14. Which character can play the piano?
15. What is the name of Nikolai's servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nikolai's servants call the farm?
2. Where does Kolyazin invite the two young men to?
3. In whose honor is the ball being held?
4. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
5. Where does Nikolai offer to put Fenitchka during his son's stay?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)