|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Anna sister?
2. What is the name of Anna's neighbor?
3. What woman do the two young men meet at the ball?
4. Where do Arkady and Bazarov agree to meet Anna the next day?
(a) A restaurant
(b) Her hotel
(c) A cafe
(d) Her apartment
5. Why does Arkady not like Katya?
(a) She seems dark and petulant
(b) She agrees with everything
(c) She is too quiet
(d) She is not good looking
6. Until what age did Nikolai receive home schooling?
7. Where do Arkady and Bazarov leave for the next morning?
(a) Bazarov's parents house
(b) St. Petersburg
(c) Nikolai's farm
8. Who do Arkady and Bazarov meet outside Kolyazin's office?
9. What is the name of the main protagonist?
10. What does Bazorov admit to Anna?
(a) He is in love with Arkady
(b) He is not a real doctor
(c) His father is a serf
(d) He is in love with her
11. What does Anna declare when Bazarov tells her he is leaving?
(a) They will meet again
(b) She is in love with him
(c) They will never meet again
(d) They will be married
12. How far from the postal station is Nikolai's home?
(a) 15 miles
(b) 10 miles
(c) 20 miles
(d) 12 miles
13. How many more nights does Bazarov want to stay at Anna's house?
14. Where will Bazarov go from Arkady's cousin's house?
(a) His parents house
(b) His brother's house
(c) St. Petersburg
15. What does Bazarov send Anna in this chapter?
(b) A chemistry set
(c) A frog
(d) A note
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the farm named after?
2. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
3. Who does Bazarov make fun of after dinner?
4. Where Pavel move to when he heard of the princess's death?
5. What happened to the princess?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)