|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Arkady brought with him?
2. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(d) Personal egoism
3. When does Bazarov tell Anna he will be leaving?
(a) In two hours
(b) In a month's time
(c) Next week
(d) Tomorrow morning
4. Until what age did Nikolai receive home schooling?
5. What is the name of Anna's neighbor?
6. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
(a) A nihilist
(b) A communist
(c) A fascist
(d) A capitialist
7. What kind of property does Nikolai own?
(a) A manor house
(b) A boarding house
(c) A hotel
(d) A farm
8. What does Nikolai wonder how Arkady and Bazorov could reject?
(a) The countryside
(c) The aristocracy
9. Why do Arkady and Bazarov decide to leave Kukshin's house?
(a) They want something to eat
(b) She is boring
(c) They have to meet Kolyazin
(d) They need sleep
10. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
(a) His grandfather
(b) His Uncle
(c) His brother in law
(d) His brother
11. Where does Kolyazin invite the two young men to?
(a) The fireman's ball
(b) His friends house
(c) The governor's ball
(d) A restaurant
12. What is the name of Anna sister?
13. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) To become an important person
(b) For pleasure
(c) To prove Pavel wrong
(d) To build a new Russia
14. What do Arkady and Bazarov leave dinner to do?
(b) Go for a walk
(d) Dissect frogs
15. What is the name of the young woman living with Nikolai?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna declare when Bazarov tells her he is leaving?
2. What was Nikolai's father's ranking in the army?
3. In whose honor is the ball being held?
4. What is the name of the main protagonist?
5. Where do Arkady and Bazarov leave for the next morning?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)