|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that Arkady says Bazarov cares for?
(d) His mother
2. Who does Nikolai say would frown on his relationship with Fenitchka?
(a) The law
(b) Severe moralists
(c) His parents
(d) High society
3. In what city does Arkady attend university?
(d) St. Petersburg
4. What does Arkady call the man the princess was married to?
(a) A fascist
5. What is the name of Nikolai's servant?
6. Where does Anna ask Bazarov to accompany her the next morning?
(a) Her garden
(b) The drawing room
(c) The library
(d) Her room
7. What has Anna promised to educate Bazorov on?
8. Which character can play the piano?
9. How many more nights does Bazarov want to stay at Anna's house?
10. What is the name of Arkady's cousin?
11. What does Anna declare when Bazarov tells her he is leaving?
(a) They will never meet again
(b) She is in love with him
(c) They will be married
(d) They will meet again
12. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(d) Personal egoism
13. Who do Arkady and Bazarov meet outside Kolyazin's office?
14. Where will Bazarov go from Arkady's cousin's house?
(a) His parents house
(b) St. Petersburg
(c) His brother's house
15. What does Bazarov ask Anna in his note?
(a) If she wants to meet his parents
(b) If she will marry him
(c) If he must leave immediately
(d) If she loves Arkady
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Arkady brought with him?
2. Where Pavel move to when he heard of the princess's death?
3. How far from the postal station is Nikolai's home?
4. What is the name of Anna's neighbor?
5. Why do Arkady and Bazarov decide to leave Kukshin's house?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)