|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vassily decide not to tell his wife that their son is leaving?
(a) It will break her heart
(b) She will fuss
(c) She will get angry
(d) She won't care
2. What country did Pavel go to when his affair with the princess was over?
3. Who is playing the violin?
4. What does Bazarov accuse Arkady of being when he states his wishes for his father to marry Fenitchka?
(a) Overly moral
5. Who does Anna bring with her?
(a) A German physician
(c) A priest
(d) A British physician
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bazarov think that Arkady is having an affair with?
2. What does Pavel ask to see in Fenitchka's room?
3. Who has Arkady brought with him?
4. What does the author say flowers peep serenely at us with?
5. Where does Bazarov take a walk the next morning?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)