|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses Bazarov about Anna?
(a) She runs her household well
(b) She understands politics
(c) She is good at cards
(d) She is well read
2. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
(a) A fascist
(b) A nihilist
(c) A capitialist
(d) A communist
3. Who did Vassily use to serve as a doctor?
(a) Cancer victims
(b) The army
(c) Mental patients
(d) The marines
4. What do Pavel and Nikolai talk about when the young men leave the dinner table?
(a) Arkady and Bazarov
(c) The aristocracy
5. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) For pleasure
(b) To prove Pavel wrong
(c) To become an important person
(d) To build a new Russia
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Fenitchka when she arrived at Nikolai's house?
2. What kind of alcohol do Arkady and Bazarov drink at Kukshin's house?
3. What does Arkady think that Bazarov has come to tell him?
4. Who has Arkady brought with him?
5. Why does Vassily feel so uneasy in this section
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)