|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because it lacks free thinking
(b) Because its wrong
(c) Because of its philosophical nature
(d) Because Arkady should be supporting him
2. What does Pavel ask to borrow from Fenitchka?
(b) Green tea
3. What does Pavel do when Nikolai comes into the room?
(a) Leaves the room
(b) Hangs his head in shame
(c) Embraces him
(d) Jumps out of the window
4. Where does Pavel accompany Nikolai?
(a) The bailiff's
(b) The police station
(c) The post office
(d) The court
5. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov on?
(a) His opinion on medicine
(b) His opinion on human nature
(c) His opinion of aristocrats
(d) His opinion on politics
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bazarov make fun of after dinner?
2. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
3. What does Arkady discover that his father has?
4. What is the name of the young woman living with Nikolai?
5. What is the name of Bazarov's mother?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)