|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bazarov respond to Anna'a flirtations?
(a) He leaves her room
(b) He argues with her
(c) He becomes silent
(d) He kisses her
2. What decade in the 19th century is the novel set?
3. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(c) Personal egoism
4. What kind of property does Nikolai own?
(a) A manor house
(b) A hotel
(c) A farm
(d) A boarding house
5. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To practice his medical skills
(b) To torture
(c) To train as a pet
(d) To make a soup
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pavel love as a young man?
2. Why can Pavel not make suggestions about how to run the farm?
3. What is the name of Anna sister?
4. How long has it been since Arina and Vassily have seen their son?
5. What do Bazorov and Arkady hear playing in the distance?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)