|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pavel and Nikolai talk about when the young men leave the dinner table?
(a) Arkady and Bazarov
(b) The aristocracy
2. What kind of property does Nikolai own?
(a) A hotel
(b) A farm
(c) A manor house
(d) A boarding house
3. What is the name of Nikolai's servant?
4. Who has Arkady brought with him?
5. Which character can play the piano?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author say that Pavel conducts himself?
2. Who is the guest at dinner?
3. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
4. Why does Vassily feel so uneasy in this section
5. What kind of boy does Arkady say his father was?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)