|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
(a) His brother in law
(b) His brother
(c) His grandfather
(d) His Uncle
2. What does Arkady call the man the princess was married to?
(b) A fascist
3. Why does Vassily feel so uneasy in this section
(a) Bazarov won't talk to him
(b) He has cramp
(c) He has no money
(d) He is dying
4. How does Platonitch amuse the ladies?
(a) With dinner parties
(b) With card games
(c) With puppet shows
(d) With silly dances
5. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nikolai meet whilst out on his walk?
2. What does Bazarov accuse Arkady of being when he states his wishes for his father to marry Fenitchka?
3. What is the name of the young woman living with Nikolai?
4. Where do Bazarov and Arkady meet Fenitchka in this section?
5. What do Pavel and Nikolai talk about when the young men leave the dinner table?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)