|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Communism, progress, human nature and women
(b) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
(c) Family, working class, principles and progress
(d) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
2. What woman do the two young men meet at the ball?
3. Where is Nikolai waiting?
(a) The airport
(b) The postal station
(c) The car park
(d) The train station
4. Which character is smitten with Anna?
5. How does the author say that Pavel conducts himself?
(a) Like a noble
(b) Like an animal
(c) Like a businessman
(d) Like a serf
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose honor is the ball being held?
2. What kind of boy does Arkady say his father was?
3. How does Platonitch amuse the ladies?
4. How does Bazarov respond to Anna'a flirtations?
5. Where does Anna ask Bazarov to accompany her the next morning?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)