|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author say that Pavel conducts himself?
(a) Like a businessman
(b) Like an animal
(c) Like a noble
(d) Like a serf
2. Who does Nikolai say would frown on his relationship with Fenitchka?
(a) High society
(b) His parents
(c) Severe moralists
(d) The law
3. What does Anna declare when Bazarov tells her he is leaving?
(a) They will be married
(b) They will never meet again
(c) She is in love with him
(d) They will meet again
4. In whose honor is the ball being held?
(b) A Russian prince
(d) The British primeminister
5. Who does Bazarov spend time with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Arkady's cousin?
2. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
3. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
4. Which character can play the piano?
5. Where do Arkady and Bazarov leave for the next morning?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)