|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
(b) All policies and principles
(c) The government
(d) The aristcracy
2. What does Arkady call the man the princess was married to?
(d) A fascist
3. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) To build a new Russia
(b) For pleasure
(c) To prove Pavel wrong
(d) To become an important person
4. Where do Arkady and Bazarov agree to meet Anna the next day?
(a) A cafe
(b) A restaurant
(c) Her apartment
(d) Her hotel
5. What kind of property does Nikolai own?
(a) A farm
(b) A manor house
(c) A hotel
(d) A boarding house
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author say that Pavel conducts himself?
2. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
3. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
4. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
5. What do Nikolai's servants call the farm?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)