|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where Pavel move to when he heard of the princess's death?
(a) To Moscow
(b) To Nikolai's farm
(c) To a hospital
(d) To a hotel
2. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
(a) They are noble and cultured
(b) They are sweet and humorous
(c) They are unneccessary
(d) They are out of date
3. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) For pleasure
(b) To prove Pavel wrong
(c) To build a new Russia
(d) To become an important person
4. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
(a) They will destroy themselves
(b) They will live outside of human nature
(c) There will be anarchy
(d) They will be rich
5. Where does Kolyazin invite the two young men to?
(a) His friends house
(b) The fireman's ball
(c) A restaurant
(d) The governor's ball
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bazarov ask the two young boys for?
2. What is the name of Nikolai's servant?
3. What has Anna promised to educate Bazorov on?
4. How many more nights does Bazarov want to stay at Anna's house?
5. What decade in the 19th century is the novel set?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)