|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decade in the 19th century is the novel set?
2. Who is the first awake in the morning?
3. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
(a) His brother
(b) His brother in law
(c) His Uncle
(d) His grandfather
4. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To train as a pet
(b) To torture
(c) To practice his medical skills
(d) To make a soup
5. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because its wrong
(b) Because of its philosophical nature
(c) Because it lacks free thinking
(d) Because Arkady should be supporting him
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is smitten with Anna?
2. What does Arkady call the man the princess was married to?
3. What does Bazarov ask the two young boys for?
4. Who has Arkady brought with him?
5. What does Pavel say he can endure no longer?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)