|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the princess?
(a) She married
(b) She lost all of her wealth
(c) She died
(d) She became a queen
2. Where does Anna invite the two young men?
3. Where does Nikolai offer to put Fenitchka during his son's stay?
(a) The drawing room
(b) The kitchen
(c) Another bedroom
(d) The cow shed
4. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
(a) They will destroy themselves
(b) They will live outside of human nature
(c) They will be rich
(d) There will be anarchy
5. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) To build a new Russia
(b) For pleasure
(c) To become an important person
(d) To prove Pavel wrong
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikolai say people should do instead of destroy?
2. How long has Pavel been living on the farm?
3. What kind of alcohol do Arkady and Bazarov drink at Kukshin's house?
4. What does Pavel say he can endure no longer?
5. Who in the household find a friend in Bazorov?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)