|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
(b) Communism, progress, human nature and women
(c) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
(d) Family, working class, principles and progress
2. What kind of property does Nikolai own?
(a) A boarding house
(b) A hotel
(c) A farm
(d) A manor house
3. Where is Nikolai waiting?
(a) The car park
(b) The postal station
(c) The train station
(d) The airport
4. Where does Kolyazin invite the two young men to?
(a) A restaurant
(b) The governor's ball
(c) His friends house
(d) The fireman's ball
5. How long has Pavel been living on the farm?
(a) 10 years
(b) 5 years
(c) 2 years
(d) 6 months
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov on?
2. What is the name of Arkady's cousin?
3. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
4. Who does Nikolai say would frown on his relationship with Fenitchka?
5. Where do Arkady and Bazarov agree to meet Anna the next day?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)