|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Nikolai's son?
2. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
(b) Communism, progress, human nature and women
(c) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
(d) Family, working class, principles and progress
3. What do Pavel and Nikolai agree a distance between?
(a) Themselves and the younger generation
(b) The farm and the city
(c) Good and evil
(d) Life and death
4. Where does Kolyazin invite the two young men to?
(a) The fireman's ball
(b) His friends house
(c) The governor's ball
(d) A restaurant
5. Who do Arkady and Bazarov meet outside Kolyazin's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
2. Who does Bazarov make fun of after dinner?
3. What woman do the two young men meet at the ball?
4. What does Bazarov ask the two young boys for?
5. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)