|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arkady say changed Pavel's life?
(b) A Indian guru
(c) A science teacher
(d) A Russian princess
2. Who does Nikolai say would frown on his relationship with Fenitchka?
(a) High society
(b) Severe moralists
(c) The law
(d) His parents
3. Where does Kolyazin invite the two young men to?
(a) A restaurant
(b) The fireman's ball
(c) His friends house
(d) The governor's ball
4. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To torture
(b) To practice his medical skills
(c) To train as a pet
(d) To make a soup
5. What is Bazarov's opinion on the aristocracy?
(a) They are out of date
(b) They are unnecessary
(c) They are communists
(d) They are cultured
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Arkady's cousin?
2. What happened to the princess?
3. In whose honor is the ball being held?
4. Why do Arkady and Bazarov decide to leave Kukshin's house?
5. What does Arkady say Pavel was a victim of?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)