|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
(a) A fascist
(b) A nihilist
(c) A communist
(d) A capitialist
2. Who does Nikolai say would frown on his relationship with Fenitchka?
(a) Severe moralists
(b) The law
(c) High society
(d) His parents
3. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
(a) The government
(b) The aristcracy
(c) All policies and principles
4. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
5. What do Arkady and Bazarov leave dinner to do?
(c) Go for a walk
(d) Dissect frogs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavel say he can endure no longer?
2. What is the name of Nikolai's servant?
3. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
4. Who overhears Bazarov lecturing Arkady on old ways of thinking?
5. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)