|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nikolai say would frown on his relationship with Fenitchka?
(a) High society
(b) The law
(c) His parents
(d) Severe moralists
2. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(b) Personal egoism
3. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because of its philosophical nature
(b) Because it lacks free thinking
(c) Because Arkady should be supporting him
(d) Because its wrong
4. What happened to the princess?
(a) She lost all of her wealth
(b) She died
(c) She married
(d) She became a queen
5. What do Arkady and Bazarov leave dinner to do?
(c) Go for a walk
(d) Dissect frogs
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
2. What is the name of Nikolai's brother?
3. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
4. In what city does Arkady attend university?
5. What does Arkady call the man the princess was married to?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)