|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Communism, progress, human nature and women
(b) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
(c) Family, working class, principles and progress
(d) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
2. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) For pleasure
(b) To prove Pavel wrong
(c) To become an important person
(d) To build a new Russia
3. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov on?
(a) His opinion on politics
(b) His opinion on human nature
(c) His opinion of aristocrats
(d) His opinion on medicine
4. Who in the household find a friend in Bazorov?
(b) The servants
5. Who does Arkady say changed Pavel's life?
(b) A Russian princess
(c) A Indian guru
(d) A science teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Arkady and Bazarov leave dinner to do?
2. What was Nikolai's father's ranking in the army?
3. Who has Arkady brought with him?
4. What does Pavel say he can endure no longer?
5. Who does Nikolai say would frown on his relationship with Fenitchka?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)