|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
(a) There will be anarchy
(b) They will be rich
(c) They will destroy themselves
(d) They will live outside of human nature
2. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(c) Personal egoism
3. Until what age did Nikolai receive home schooling?
4. How long has Pavel been living on the farm?
(a) 10 years
(b) 5 years
(c) 6 months
(d) 2 years
5. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To make a soup
(b) To train as a pet
(c) To torture
(d) To practice his medical skills
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Arkady attend university?
2. How far from the postal station is Nikolai's home?
3. What is the only thing that Arkady says Bazarov cares for?
4. How does the author say that Pavel conducts himself?
5. What is the name of Nikolai's farm?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)