|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nikolai offer to put Fenitchka during his son's stay?
(a) The cow shed
(b) The drawing room
(c) The kitchen
(d) Another bedroom
2. What did Pavel love as a young man?
3. What is the name of Nikolai's servant?
4. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because it lacks free thinking
(b) Because Arkady should be supporting him
(c) Because its wrong
(d) Because of its philosophical nature
5. What decade in the 19th century is the novel set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
2. What do Pavel and Nikolai share?
3. What country did Pavel go to when his affair with the princess was over?
4. What is the name of the young woman living with Nikolai?
5. What is the name of the main protagonist?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)