|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bazorov say the new Russia will be?
(b) More open
(d) More democratic
2. Who is the farm named after?
(b) Nikolai's mother
(c) Nikolai's wife
(d) Nikolai's daughter
3. What do Pavel and Nikolai share?
(a) A bedroom
(b) The loss of a woman
(c) The loss of their wealth
(d) The same big nose
4. What does Pavel say he can endure no longer?
(a) The farm
(d) The ridicule of his beliefs
5. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
(b) Family, working class, principles and progress
(c) Communism, progress, human nature and women
(d) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
2. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
3. Where is Nikolai waiting?
4. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
5. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)