|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To train as a pet
(b) To practice his medical skills
(c) To torture
(d) To make a soup
2. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) To prove Pavel wrong
(b) For pleasure
(c) To become an important person
(d) To build a new Russia
3. What kind of boy does Arkady say his father was?
4. What happened to the princess?
(a) She married
(b) She became a queen
(c) She lost all of her wealth
(d) She died
5. What do Arkady and Bazarov leave dinner to do?
(a) Go for a walk
(b) Dissect frogs
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Arkady attend university?
2. What do Nikolai's servants call the farm?
3. Where Pavel move to when he heard of the princess's death?
4. How does the author say that Pavel conducts himself?
5. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)