Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bazarov accuse Arkady of being when he states his wishes for his father to marry Fenitchka?
(a) Overly moral
2. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
(b) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
(c) Family, working class, principles and progress
(d) Communism, progress, human nature and women
3. What do Pavel and Nikolai agree a distance between?
(a) The farm and the city
(b) Themselves and the younger generation
(c) Life and death
(d) Good and evil
4. What impresses Bazarov about Anna?
(a) She is well read
(b) She is good at cards
(c) She runs her household well
(d) She understands politics
5. What was Fenitchka's mother's job at the rooming house?
(a) A domestic
(b) A chimney sweeper
(c) A waitress
(d) A landlady
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pavel arrive with at the duel?
2. Where Pavel move to when he heard of the princess's death?
3. Where did Nikolai meet Fenitchka's mother?
4. What has Anna promised to educate Bazorov on?
5. What does Pavel say he can endure no longer?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)