Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Pavel not make suggestions about how to run the farm?
(a) He does not like the farm
(b) He is not trained in such matters
(c) His brother has to sort out his own problems
(d) It will cost him money
2. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
(a) The aristcracy
(b) The government
(c) All policies and principles
3. What do Pavel and Nikolai talk about when the young men leave the dinner table?
(a) Arkady and Bazarov
(c) The aristocracy
4. What kind of alcohol do Arkady and Bazarov drink at Kukshin's house?
5. How many more nights does Bazarov want to stay at Anna's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what point of view is the story told in?
2. What does Arkady say Pavel was a victim of?
3. What does Bazarov ask Anna in his note?
4. What is the name of Anna sister?
5. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)