|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(c) Personal egoism
2. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To train as a pet
(b) To make a soup
(c) To practice his medical skills
(d) To torture
3. What kind of boy does Arkady say his father was?
4. What does Arkady call the man the princess was married to?
(c) A fascist
5. What does Bazorov say the new Russia will be?
(c) More open
(d) More democratic
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Arkady and Bazarov agree to meet Anna the next day?
2. Where does Nikolai offer to put Fenitchka during his son's stay?
3. What does Pavel say he can endure no longer?
4. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
5. Who is the first awake in the morning?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)