|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pavel and Nikolai share?
(a) A bedroom
(b) The loss of a woman
(c) The same big nose
(d) The loss of their wealth
2. Where does Nikolai offer to put Fenitchka during his son's stay?
(a) The cow shed
(b) The drawing room
(c) Another bedroom
(d) The kitchen
3. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
(a) A capitialist
(b) A nihilist
(c) A fascist
(d) A communist
4. Who in the household find a friend in Bazorov?
(d) The servants
5. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov on?
(a) His opinion of aristocrats
(b) His opinion on human nature
(c) His opinion on medicine
(d) His opinion on politics
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears Bazarov lecturing Arkady on old ways of thinking?
2. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
3. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
4. What do Nikolai's servants call the farm?
5. What does Bazarov ask the two young boys for?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)