|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bazorov say the new Russia will be?
(b) More democratic
(c) More open
2. What decade in the 19th century is the novel set?
3. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because it lacks free thinking
(b) Because its wrong
(c) Because of its philosophical nature
(d) Because Arkady should be supporting him
4. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
(a) His brother
(b) His grandfather
(c) His Uncle
(d) His brother in law
5. What is the name of the young woman living with Nikolai?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Arkady brought with him?
2. How far from the postal station is Nikolai's home?
3. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
4. What do Nikolai's servants call the farm?
5. What kind of boy does Arkady say his father was?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)