|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main protagonist?
2. Who does Arkady say changed Pavel's life?
(b) A science teacher
(c) A Indian guru
(d) A Russian princess
3. What does Bazorov say the new Russia will be?
(b) More democratic
(c) More open
4. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
(a) His Uncle
(b) His grandfather
(c) His brother in law
(d) His brother
5. Where Pavel move to when he heard of the princess's death?
(a) To Moscow
(b) To a hospital
(c) To Nikolai's farm
(d) To a hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
2. What is the name of the young woman living with Nikolai?
3. What decade in the 19th century is the novel set?
4. What does Bazarov ask the two young boys for?
5. What kind of property does Nikolai own?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)