|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bazarov want frogs?
(a) To practice his medical skills
(b) To make a soup
(c) To torture
(d) To train as a pet
2. How does the author say that Pavel conducts himself?
(a) Like a noble
(b) Like a businessman
(c) Like an animal
(d) Like a serf
3. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) For pleasure
(b) To prove Pavel wrong
(c) To build a new Russia
(d) To become an important person
4. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(c) Personal egoism
5. Until what age did Nikolai receive home schooling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pavel and Nikolai talk about when the young men leave the dinner table?
2. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
3. What does Bazarov ask the two young boys for?
4. Who does Arkady say changed Pavel's life?
5. What is the name of Nikolai's brother?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)