|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkady tell Pavel that Bazarov is?
(a) A communist
(b) A nihilist
(c) A fascist
(d) A capitialist
2. What does Pavel do when Nikolai comes into the room?
(a) Hangs his head in shame
(b) Jumps out of the window
(c) Embraces him
(d) Leaves the room
3. What does Arkady say Pavel was a victim of?
(c) Unrequited love
4. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because its wrong
(b) Because of its philosophical nature
(c) Because it lacks free thinking
(d) Because Arkady should be supporting him
5. How does Fenitchka feel about having Pavel in her room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pavel related to Arkady?
2. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov on?
3. Which character is near to tears in this chapter?
4. Who does Nikolai meet whilst out on his walk?
5. How does Bazarov respond to Anna'a flirtations?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)