|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bazarov try to do with Fenitchka at the arbor?
(a) Kiss her
(b) Hug her
(c) Push her inthe water
(d) Hold her hand
2. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
(a) They are sweet and humorous
(b) They are unneccessary
(c) They are noble and cultured
(d) They are out of date
3. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
(a) To become an important person
(b) For pleasure
(c) To build a new Russia
(d) To prove Pavel wrong
4. Why does Arkady not like Katya?
(a) She is too quiet
(b) She seems dark and petulant
(c) She is not good looking
(d) She agrees with everything
5. What way do the two young men decide to go at the beginning of the section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikolai say people should do instead of destroy?
2. What does Bazarov ask Anna in his note?
3. Who are Katya's mother's letters addressed to?
4. Why won't Katya come out of her room?
5. When does Bazarov tell Anna he will be leaving?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)