|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is near to tears in this chapter?
2. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(d) Personal egoism
3. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
(b) Family, working class, principles and progress
(c) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
(d) Communism, progress, human nature and women
4. Which character can play the piano?
5. Who in the household find a friend in Bazorov?
(b) The servants
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
2. What does Bazorov say the new Russia will be?
3. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
4. What does Bazarov ask Anna in his note?
5. Where do Arkady and Bazarov leave for the next morning?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)