|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Arkady and Bazarov stay at Nikolskoe?
(a) Four hours
(b) One night
(c) One hour
(d) Two days
2. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
3. What does Bazorov say the new Russia will be?
(a) More democratic
(b) More open
4. What part of the body does Bazarov shoot Pavel?
(a) In the groin
(b) In the arm
(c) In the leg
(d) In the buttocks
5. Why can Bazarov not allow the duel to continue?
(a) He has to tend to Pavel's wound
(b) He is too mature
(c) He likes Pavel
(d) He wants to finish university
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikolai say people should do instead of destroy?
2. What has Anna promised to educate Bazorov on?
3. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
4. Why does Arkady not like Katya?
5. How many more nights does Bazarov want to stay at Anna's house?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)