|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anna ask Bazarov to accompany her the next morning?
(a) The drawing room
(b) Her garden
(c) Her room
(d) The library
2. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
(a) They are noble and cultured
(b) They are sweet and humorous
(c) They are out of date
(d) They are unneccessary
3. What does Pavel say he can endure no longer?
(c) The farm
(d) The ridicule of his beliefs
4. Why can Bazarov not allow the duel to continue?
(a) He is too mature
(b) He wants to finish university
(c) He has to tend to Pavel's wound
(d) He likes Pavel
5. Who are Katya's mother's letters addressed to?
(d) Arkady's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would turning left take the two young men?
2. What does Anna declare when Bazarov tells her he is leaving?
3. What way do the two young men decide to go at the beginning of the section?
4. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
5. What does Bazarov do to try and win the affections of Fenitchka?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)