|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because Arkady should be supporting him
(b) Because its wrong
(c) Because it lacks free thinking
(d) Because of its philosophical nature
2. When does Bazarov tell Anna he will be leaving?
(a) Next week
(b) In a month's time
(c) Tomorrow morning
(d) In two hours
3. What does Bazarov send Anna in this chapter?
(a) A chemistry set
(b) A note
(d) A frog
4. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
(a) All policies and principles
(b) The government
(d) The aristcracy
5. What does Bazarov try to do with Fenitchka at the arbor?
(a) Hold her hand
(b) Push her inthe water
(c) Kiss her
(d) Hug her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
2. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
3. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov on?
4. What does Bazorov say the new Russia will be?
5. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)