|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Anna promised to educate Bazorov on?
2. Where do Arkady and Bazarov leave for the next morning?
(a) St. Petersburg
(b) Bazarov's parents house
(d) Nikolai's farm
3. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because it lacks free thinking
(b) Because Arkady should be supporting him
(c) Because its wrong
(d) Because of its philosophical nature
4. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
(a) They are noble and cultured
(b) They are out of date
(c) They are unneccessary
(d) They are sweet and humorous
5. What do Pavel and Nikolai talk about when the young men leave the dinner table?
(a) Arkady and Bazarov
(d) The aristocracy
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is near to tears in this chapter?
2. What does Bazorov admit to Anna?
3. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov on?
4. What does Nikolai say people should do instead of destroy?
5. What part of the body does Bazarov shoot Pavel?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)