|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arkady's comment infuriate Pavel?
(a) Because it lacks free thinking
(b) Because Arkady should be supporting him
(c) Because of its philosophical nature
(d) Because its wrong
2. How does Platonitch amuse the ladies?
(a) With card games
(b) With dinner parties
(c) With silly dances
(d) With puppet shows
3. What would turning right take the two young men?
(b) Nikolai's farm
(c) A doctors convention
(d) A funfair
4. What does Bazarov send Anna in this chapter?
(a) A note
(c) A chemistry set
(d) A frog
5. Where do Arkady and Bazarov leave for the next morning?
(a) Nikolai's farm
(b) St. Petersburg
(c) Bazarov's parents house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bazarov's opinion of Nikolai?
2. What does Bazorov admit to Anna?
3. What does Bazarov do while Arkady is away from the farm?
4. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov to?
5. What does Bazarov ask Anna in his note?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)