|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would turning right take the two young men?
(a) A doctors convention
(b) Nikolai's farm
(d) A funfair
2. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
(b) Family, working class, principles and progress
(c) Communism, progress, human nature and women
(d) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
3. What way do the two young men decide to go at the beginning of the section?
4. How long do Arkady and Bazarov stay at Nikolskoe?
(a) Two days
(b) Four hours
(c) One night
(d) One hour
5. What does Bazorov admit to Anna?
(a) He is in love with her
(b) He is not a real doctor
(c) His father is a serf
(d) He is in love with Arkady
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bazarov respond to Anna'a flirtations?
2. Which character supports Pavel's argument?
3. What is Pavel's opinion on the aristocracy?
4. What does Bazarov ask Anna in his note?
5. Where does Arkady say he is going when he leaves to visit Katya?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)