|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bazarov try to do with Fenitchka at the arbor?
(a) Hold her hand
(b) Hug her
(c) Push her inthe water
(d) Kiss her
2. What does Pavel challenge Bazarov to?
(a) A wrestle
(b) A duel
(c) A game of cards
(d) A soccer match
3. Why can Bazarov not allow the duel to continue?
(a) He wants to finish university
(b) He likes Pavel
(c) He has to tend to Pavel's wound
(d) He is too mature
4. What does Arkady discover that his father has?
(a) An ancient book of medicine
(c) Letters from Katya's mother
(d) A deadly illness
5. What has Anna promised to educate Bazorov on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bazarov's opinion on the aristocracy?
2. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
3. Why does Bazarov want to destroy all policies and principles?
4. Why does Arkady not like Katya?
5. What does Bazarov call for the destruction of?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)