|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkady say that people have no right to yield to?
(b) Personal egoism
2. What is the name of Anna's neighbor?
3. Where does Anna ask Bazarov to accompany her the next morning?
(a) Her garden
(b) The drawing room
(c) Her room
(d) The library
4. How does Platonitch amuse the ladies?
(a) With card games
(b) With dinner parties
(c) With puppet shows
(d) With silly dances
5. How many more nights does Bazarov want to stay at Anna's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Arkady and Bazarov leave dinner to do?
2. Who in the household find a friend in Bazorov?
3. Why can Bazarov not allow the duel to continue?
4. What does Bazarov do while Arkady is away from the farm?
5. What does Nikolai say people should do instead of destroy?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)