|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikolai say people should do instead of destroy?
(b) Kiss and make up
(c) Find understanding
2. What does Bazorov say the new Russia will be?
(c) More democratic
(d) More open
3. What does Pavel say will happen if people discard things like the aristocracy?
(a) They will be rich
(b) They will destroy themselves
(c) There will be anarchy
(d) They will live outside of human nature
4. What four things does Pavel say that Bazarov derides?
(a) Communism, progress, human nature and women
(b) Aristocracy, progress, principles and liberalism
(c) Family, working class, principles and progress
(d) Liberalism, love, famiy and aristocracy
5. What do Pavel and Nikolai talk about when the young men leave the dinner table?
(c) Arkady and Bazarov
(d) The aristocracy
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character can play the piano?
2. What time in the morning does the duel take place?
3. Why does Arkady not like Katya?
4. What does Bazorov admit to Anna?
5. What way do the two young men decide to go at the beginning of the section?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)