|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
2. Where had the parcel been posted?
3. How does Globus greet Xavier at the station?
4. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
5. Who is responsible for arranging Xavier's freedom?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the Schwanenwerder?
2. What does Xavier learn from Frau Trinkl?
3. Why is Charlie already in trouble with the German authorities?
This section contains 863 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)