|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
2. How did Buhler lose his foot?
(b) A landmine.
(d) Blood poisoning.
3. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(b) Pickled herrings.
(c) Roast beef.
(d) Bread and ham.
4. What had Charlie Maguire heard coming from the elevator shaft when she had visited Stuckart's apartment?
5. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
(a) A cat.
(b) A burglar.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
6. What does Krebs offer Xavier and Max?
7. What is the announcement concerning?
(a) The death of a party official.
(b) The visit of the president of America.
(c) The capture of a war-criminal.
(d) A victory on the Eastern Front.
8. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
9. At what time of day are big announcements made?
(a) The beginning of the working day.
(b) During the lunch-hour.
(c) The end of the working day.
(d) Late at night.
10. What cars do the Kripo drive?
11. Who does Globus now work for?
(a) The Gestapo.
(b) The SA.
(c) The Orpo.
(d) The Kripo.
12. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
(a) The Alps.
(d) The Baltic.
13. What does Luther suffer from?
(b) Weak eyesight.
(c) A heart condition.
(d) A paralyzed leg.
14. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) He was sterile.
(b) His wife was infertile.
(c) He hated children.
(d) They died on the Eastern Front.
15. What nationality was Globus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
2. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
3. What was the name of Buhler's wife?
4. How was Buhler's death reported in the newspaper?
5. Where was Hermann Jost born?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)