|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
2. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
(a) An unmarked BMW.
(b) Police sirens.
(c) The doorbell ringing.
(d) A phonecall.
3. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) Pickled herrings.
(d) Bread and ham.
4. What nickname is Max Jaeger sometimes given?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Bear.
(c) The Lion.
(d) The Cat.
5. How did Buhler lose his foot?
(b) A landmine.
(d) Blood poisoning.
6. How did Xavier's mother die?
(a) In childirth.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) In an air raid.
(d) She was attacked.
7. Where had Stuckart been the mayor of?
8. Where does Xavier take his son out for the day?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) To play footbal.
(c) A tour bus.
(d) To a museum.
9. How does Xavier treat the body?
(a) With tenderness.
(b) With brutality.
(c) With disgust.
(d) With disdain.
10. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(a) Orange juice.
11. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
(c) The Alps.
(d) The Baltic.
12. Where is Stiefel's watch repair business based?
13. What does Xavier find by the jetty?
(a) An artificial foot.
(b) A china doll.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A dead swan.
14. Where was Hermann Jost born?
15. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
(b) Old meals.
(c) Cigarette smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
2. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
3. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
4. Where had Charlie kept the blue envelope?
5. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)