|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther suffer from?
(a) A heart condition.
(c) Weak eyesight.
(d) A paralyzed leg.
2. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
(a) The fifth floor.
(b) The fourth floor.
(c) The first floor.
(d) The ground floor.
3. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
(a) A drunkard.
(b) A scoutmaster.
(c) A priest.
(d) A politician.
4. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(c) Orange juice.
5. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
(a) An unmarked BMW.
(b) The doorbell ringing.
(c) Police sirens.
(d) A phonecall.
6. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
(a) Shopping malls.
(b) Oak trees.
(c) Stone columns.
(d) Lime trees.
7. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
(a) A window.
(b) The back entrance.
(c) The rooftops.
(d) The basement.
8. What had Charlie Maguire heard coming from the elevator shaft when she had visited Stuckart's apartment?
9. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) They died on the Eastern Front.
(b) He hated children.
(c) His wife was infertile.
(d) He was sterile.
10. Where had Stuckart been the mayor of?
11. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
(a) The Alps.
(b) The Baltic.
12. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(c) Hermann Jost.
(d) Josef Buhler.
13. What colour are the walls of the reception room where Frau Trinkl views the body?
(a) Dirty grey.
(c) Lime green.
14. At what time of day are big announcements made?
(a) The end of the working day.
(b) During the lunch-hour.
(c) Late at night.
(d) The beginning of the working day.
15. What had Stiefel been arrested for previously?
(a) Car theft.
(b) Insulting an officer.
(c) A bank robbery.
(d) Breaking and entering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is the combination lock opened by?
2. What do the signs on the U-bahn say to do?
3. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
4. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
5. Why can Jaeger not escape?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)