|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
2. What does Xavier shave with?
(a) A kitchen knife.
(b) An electric razor.
(c) His father's cut-throat razor.
(d) He doesn't.
3. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(b) Orange juice.
4. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
5. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
(a) A bird.
(b) A burglar.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
6. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
(b) A memorial garden.
(c) A garage.
(d) Rubbish bins.
7. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
(a) The doorbell ringing.
(b) An unmarked BMW.
(c) A phonecall.
(d) Police sirens.
8. Why can Jaeger not escape?
(a) He has a limp.
(b) He is too fat.
(c) He is an informant.
(d) He is too unfit.
9. What had Charlie Maguire heard coming from the elevator shaft when she had visited Stuckart's apartment?
10. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A cognac.
(c) A vodka.
(d) A tequila.
11. What does Luther suffer from?
(a) A heart condition.
(b) Weak eyesight.
(d) A paralyzed leg.
12. How did Buhler lose his foot?
(a) A landmine.
(d) Blood poisoning.
13. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
(a) The fifth floor.
(b) The fourth floor.
(c) The ground floor.
(d) The first floor.
14. At what time of day are big announcements made?
(a) The beginning of the working day.
(b) Late at night.
(c) During the lunch-hour.
(d) The end of the working day.
15. What date is the combination lock opened by?
(a) Maria Dymarski's birthday.
(b) The Day of National Reawakening.
(c) Stuckart's birthday.
(d) The Führer's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Buhler have no children?
2. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
3. Where had the parcel been posted?
4. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
5. What is the announcement concerning?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)