|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Jaeger not escape?
(a) He is an informant.
(b) He is too fat.
(c) He is too unfit.
(d) He has a limp.
2. What cars do the Kripo drive?
3. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) His wife was infertile.
(b) They died on the Eastern Front.
(c) He was sterile.
(d) He hated children.
4. How does Xavier treat the body?
(a) With disgust.
(b) With brutality.
(c) With tenderness.
(d) With disdain.
5. What letter is written on the pennant of the Mercedes limousine?
6. What colour are the walls of the reception room where Frau Trinkl views the body?
(c) Dirty grey.
(d) Lime green.
7. Where is Stiefel's watch repair business based?
8. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
9. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
10. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
(a) A bird.
(b) A burglar.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
11. How many filing cabinets are in Xavier's office?
12. What nationality was Globus?
13. What does Xavier shave with?
(a) His father's cut-throat razor.
(b) A kitchen knife.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) An electric razor.
14. What object does Charlie Maguire first tamper with?
(a) A jewellery box.
(b) Stuckart's dresser.
(c) A musical choclate box.
(d) Stuckart's books.
15. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
(a) Rubbish bins.
(c) A memorial garden.
(d) A garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
2. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
3. What had Charlie Maguire heard coming from the elevator shaft when she had visited Stuckart's apartment?
4. What do the signs on the U-bahn say to do?
5. At what time of day are big announcements made?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)