|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
2. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
(a) A scoutmaster.
(b) A politician.
(c) A drunkard.
(d) A priest.
3. What had Stiefel been arrested for previously?
(a) Insulting an officer.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) Car theft.
(d) Breaking and entering.
4. Who does Heydrich enjoy beating, according to Kripo rumour?
(d) Young boys.
5. What is the announcement concerning?
(a) The death of a party official.
(b) The capture of a war-criminal.
(c) A victory on the Eastern Front.
(d) The visit of the president of America.
6. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
(b) Firing officer.
(c) Wireless operator.
7. Who had discovered the bodies of Stuckart and his mistress?
(a) A German journalist.
(b) An American journalist.
(c) A maid.
(d) The building manager.
8. Where had Charlie kept the blue envelope?
(a) In her pocket.
(b) Close to her heart.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) In a drawer.
9. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
(a) Baking bread.
(b) Rotting fish.
(c) Bonfire smoke.
(d) Cut grass.
10. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
(c) South America.
11. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
12. What is the Führer's favorite operetta?
(b) The Merry Widow.
(c) The Land of Smiles.
(d) Der Graf von Luxemburg.
13. Where had the parcel been posted?
14. Where was Hermann Jost born?
15. What does Luther suffer from?
(a) Weak eyesight.
(c) A heart condition.
(d) A paralyzed leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality was Globus?
2. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
3. What cars do the Kripo drive?
4. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
5. Who does Globus now work for?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)