Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Xavier find by the jetty?
(a) A dead swan.
(b) A dead body.
(c) An artificial foot.
(d) A china doll.
2. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
3. How did Xavier's mother die?
(a) She was attacked.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) In an air raid.
(d) In childirth.
4. Who does Globus now work for?
(a) The Kripo.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The Orpo.
(d) The SA.
5. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A tequila.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A cognac.
(d) A whiskey.
6. Where is Xavier's apartment?
(c) Ansbacher Strasse.
(d) Rhinower Strasse.
7. Who does Heydrich enjoy beating, according to Kripo rumour?
(d) Young boys.
8. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
9. How does Xavier treat the body?
(a) With tenderness.
(b) With disgust.
(c) With brutality.
(d) With disdain.
10. Why can Jaeger not escape?
(a) He is an informant.
(b) He is too unfit.
(c) He is too fat.
(d) He has a limp.
11. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
12. What object does Charlie Maguire first tamper with?
(a) Stuckart's dresser.
(b) Stuckart's books.
(c) A musical choclate box.
(d) A jewellery box.
13. What nickname is Max Jaeger sometimes given?
(a) The Bear.
(b) The Lion.
(c) The Fox.
(d) The Cat.
14. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) He hated children.
(b) They died on the Eastern Front.
(c) He was sterile.
(d) His wife was infertile.
15. What was the name of Buhler's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hermann Jost born?
2. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
3. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
4. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
5. Where does Xavier take his son out for the day?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)