Mid-Book Test (up to Thursday, April 16, Chapters 5, 6 and 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
a) A nation of criminals.
b) A nation of hotel-keepers.
c) A nation of farmers.
d) A nation of shopkeepers.
2. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
b) Washington DC.
c) San Francisco.
d) New York.
3. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
a) In a safe.
b) In his desk drawer.
c) In the plant pot.
d) In a cistern.
4. What colour are the trams in Zurich?
a) Green and white.
b) Orange and white.
c) Blue and yellow.
d) Red and white.
5. What position had Halder held in...
This section contains 393 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)