|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had the parcel been posted?
2. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
3. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
(a) Cat's piss.
(d) Pig's piss.
4. Who had been shot while Xavier was out by the Havel?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A newly married couple.
(c) A woman and child.
(d) A Gestapo official.
5. Where does Artur Nebe live?
(c) Prenzlauer Berg.
6. What date is the combination lock opened by?
(a) The Day of National Reawakening.
(b) The Führer's birthday.
(c) Stuckart's birthday.
(d) Maria Dymarski's birthday.
7. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
(a) The doorbell ringing.
(b) Police sirens.
(c) An unmarked BMW.
(d) A phonecall.
8. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
(a) Rubbish bins.
(b) A memorial garden.
(d) A garage.
9. How was Buhler's death reported in the newspaper?
(c) Bathing accident.
(d) Car accident.
10. Who calls Xavier that evening?
(b) Hermann Jost.
(c) Max Jaeger.
11. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
(b) Firing officer.
(d) Wireless operator.
12. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
(b) The Alps.
(d) The Baltic.
13. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
(a) Stone columns.
(b) Shopping malls.
(c) Oak trees.
(d) Lime trees.
14. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) An actress.
(b) A politician.
(c) A dissident.
(d) A policeman.
15. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weaponry lines the Avenue of Victory?
2. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
3. What colour are the walls of the reception room where Frau Trinkl views the body?
4. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
5. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)