|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Xavier that evening?
(b) Hermann Jost.
(c) Max Jaeger.
2. What does Xavier smell on Globus' breath?
(c) Cigar smoke.
(d) Garlic sausage.
3. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
4. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Heart attack.
5. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
6. What colour are the walls of the reception room where Frau Trinkl views the body?
(a) Dirty grey.
(d) Lime green.
7. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
(b) Rubbish bins.
(c) A garage.
(d) A memorial garden.
8. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
(a) Act as a figurehead.
(b) Welcoming foreign diplomats.
9. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
10. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) A vase of flowers.
(c) Two photographs.
(d) A carriage clock.
11. What is inside the parcel?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(c) A letter-bomb.
(d) A manuscript.
12. What is the announcement concerning?
(a) The capture of a war-criminal.
(b) The death of a party official.
(c) The visit of the president of America.
(d) A victory on the Eastern Front.
13. Where was Hermann Jost born?
14. In Xavier's dream, whose face does he see on the corpse?
15. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Bread and ham.
(d) Pickled herrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Charlie kept the blue envelope?
2. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
3. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
4. What object does Charlie Maguire first tamper with?
5. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)