|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther suffer from?
(a) Weak eyesight.
(c) A paralyzed leg.
(d) A heart condition.
2. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
3. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) A meeting with the police.
(b) His sister's birthday.
(c) A phone number.
(d) A small cross.
4. Where is Xavier's apartment?
(b) Rhinower Strasse.
(c) Ansbacher Strasse.
5. Where does Artur Nebe live?
(b) Prenzlauer Berg.
6. What smell do Xavier and the attendant try to cover with their cigarette smoke?
7. What does Krebs offer Xavier and Max?
8. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
9. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
(a) Cut grass.
(b) Rotting fish.
(c) Baking bread.
(d) Bonfire smoke.
10. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
(a) A window.
(b) The back entrance.
(c) The rooftops.
(d) The basement.
11. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
(b) Wireless operator.
(d) Firing officer.
12. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(b) Bread and ham.
(c) Roast beef.
(d) Pickled herrings.
13. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) A car accident.
14. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
(a) Cigarette smoke.
(c) Old meals.
15. What is inside the parcel?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A letter-bomb.
(d) A manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Buhler's death reported in the newspaper?
2. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
3. Where does Frau Luther say her husband is?
4. At what time of day are big announcements made?
5. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)