|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Führer's favorite operetta?
(a) Der Graf von Luxemburg.
(b) The Merry Widow.
(d) The Land of Smiles.
2. What nationality was Globus?
3. How does Xavier treat the body?
(a) With brutality.
(b) With tenderness.
(c) With disdain.
(d) With disgust.
4. What had Charlie Maguire heard coming from the elevator shaft when she had visited Stuckart's apartment?
5. What limb is the corpse missing?
(a) His right foot.
(b) His left foot.
(c) His left hand.
(d) His right hand.
6. What does Xavier smell on Globus' breath?
(b) Garlic sausage.
(d) Cigar smoke.
7. How was Buhler's death reported in the newspaper?
(c) Car accident.
(d) Bathing accident.
8. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) A carriage clock.
(c) Two photographs.
(d) A vase of flowers.
9. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) They died on the Eastern Front.
(b) He hated children.
(c) His wife was infertile.
(d) He was sterile.
10. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
(d) South America.
11. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
(a) Hermann Jost.
(b) Franz Schmidt.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Otto Krause.
12. What smell do Xavier and the attendant try to cover with their cigarette smoke?
13. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
14. Who calls Xavier that evening?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(b) Hermann Jost.
15. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
(a) A burglar.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is the combination lock opened by?
2. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
3. What cars do the Kripo drive?
4. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
5. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)