|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
(a) Pig's piss.
(d) Cat's piss.
2. Where had Charlie kept the blue envelope?
(a) In a drawer.
(b) In her pocket.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) Close to her heart.
3. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
4. What is the Führer's favorite operetta?
(a) The Land of Smiles.
(b) Der Graf von Luxemburg.
(d) The Merry Widow.
5. Where was Hermann Jost born?
6. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(d) Orange juice.
7. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
8. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His daughter.
9. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
(a) Bonfire smoke.
(b) Baking bread.
(c) Rotting fish.
(d) Cut grass.
10. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
(a) A sheep.
(b) A swan.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A statue.
11. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(b) Community service.
12. What was the colour of the envelope Xavier pocketed?
13. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
(a) The Baltic.
(d) The Alps.
14. How does Xavier treat the body?
(a) With disgust.
(b) With brutality.
(c) With disdain.
(d) With tenderness.
15. Where does Artur Nebe live?
(d) Prenzlauer Berg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname is Max Jaeger sometimes given?
2. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
3. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
4. What does Xavier smell on Globus' breath?
5. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)