|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cars do the Kripo drive?
2. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) A car accident.
3. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) His sister's birthday.
(b) A small cross.
(c) A phone number.
(d) A meeting with the police.
4. Who calls Xavier that evening?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(c) Hermann Jost.
5. What nationality was Globus?
6. Which department has Stuckart's file?
(a) Foreign affairs.
(b) The Gestapo.
(d) Sexual crimes.
7. Where had Stuckart been the mayor of?
8. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
(a) Police sirens.
(b) The doorbell ringing.
(c) A phonecall.
(d) An unmarked BMW.
9. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
(a) Like a sword.
(b) Like a crucifix.
(c) Like candy.
(d) Like a torch.
10. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) A carriage clock.
(c) Two photographs.
(d) A vase of flowers.
11. In Xavier's dream, whose face does he see on the corpse?
12. What does Nebe describe Xavier as?
(a) A degenerate.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A willing martyr.
(d) A rat.
13. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
14. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) An actress.
(b) A politician.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A dissident.
15. What does Xavier shave with?
(a) His father's cut-throat razor.
(b) An electric razor.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) A kitchen knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
2. Where is Xavier's apartment?
3. What weaponry lines the Avenue of Victory?
4. What letter is written on the pennant of the Mercedes limousine?
5. How did Buhler lose his foot?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)