|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fuhrertag, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Stiefel's watch repair business based?
2. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
3. Where is Xavier's apartment?
(c) Ansbacher Strasse.
(d) Rhinower Strasse.
4. On which side of the Zurich See have the bankers settled on?
(a) The southern rim.
(b) The northern rim.
(c) The eastern rim.
(d) The western rim.
5. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(a) Community service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther suffer from?
2. How many filing cabinets are in Xavier's office?
3. Which is the first room in Buhler's house that Xavier enters?
4. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
5. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)