|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fuhrertag, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther suffer from?
(a) Weak eyesight.
(b) A paralyzed leg.
(c) A heart condition.
2. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(b) Community service.
3. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Washington DC.
4. Who sits next to Xavier on the plane?
(a) An SS officer.
(b) Martin Luther.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Charlotte Maguire.
5. Who had discovered the bodies of Stuckart and his mistress?
(a) A maid.
(b) An American journalist.
(c) The building manager.
(d) A German journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
2. Who is responsible for arranging Xavier's freedom?
3. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
4. What does Globus break of Xavier's at first?
5. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)