|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fuhrertag, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) Two photographs.
(b) A vase of flowers.
(c) A carriage clock.
2. What does Xavier throw across the grass?
(a) His ID card.
(b) His gun.
(c) His cap.
(d) His jacket.
3. In actual history, how had Martin Luther died?
(a) Heart failure.
(c) In an accident.
4. How does Xavier know where to stop the car?
(a) His map.
(b) A disused railway line.
(c) Burnt-out factories.
(d) His intuition.
5. Who is the money for that Xavier gives Max?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Buhler lose his foot?
2. In actual history, how had Odilo Globocnik died?
3. Who does Charlie say Xavier is to her landlady?
4. What does Xavier shave with?
5. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)