|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fuhrertag, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the obelisk of the Totenburg made from?
(b) Gold-leafed stone.
2. What is on the walls of Xavier's cell?
3. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
(a) A nation of farmers.
(b) A nation of hotel-keepers.
(c) A nation of criminals.
(d) A nation of shopkeepers.
4. In actual history, how had Josef Buhler died?
(c) In an accident.
(d) Heart failure.
5. What weaponry lines the Avenue of Victory?
(a) Captured tanks.
(b) Captured artillery.
(c) Fighter planes.
(d) Troop transports.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the blood-red sausages remind Xavier of?
2. What colour is the sky downwind of Kattowitz?
3. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
4. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
5. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)