|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fuhrertag, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In actual history, how had Martin Luther died?
(c) In an accident.
(d) Heart failure.
2. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) His sister's birthday.
(b) A small cross.
(c) A meeting with the police.
(d) A phone number.
3. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
(a) In a mine-shaft.
(b) In a cement mixer.
(c) In the sea.
(d) In the river.
4. In actual history, how had Reinhard Heydrich died?
(d) In an accident.
5. What does Globus show Xavier and Max in the cellar?
(a) An escape passage.
(b) A torture chamber.
(c) A secret room.
(d) A safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Xavier say they have to thank for the situation?
2. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
3. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
4. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
5. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)