|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
(b) Hermann Jost.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Josef Buhler.
2. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(d) Orange juice.
3. Who does Charlie say Xavier is to her landlady?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) A colleague.
4. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(b) Community service.
5. Who is waiting for Xavier at Columbia House?
(c) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Globus show Xavier and Max in the cellar?
2. What does Krebs use as an interrogator's prop?
3. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
4. What is the announcement concerning?
5. Which university did Charlie attend?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)