|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
(b) Pig's piss.
(c) Cat's piss.
2. What is playing on the radio after Henry arrives?
(a) Military music.
(b) German jazz music.
(c) Rock music.
(d) Classical music.
3. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) Two photographs.
(c) A vase of flowers.
(d) A carriage clock.
4. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(c) Community service.
5. What is 'Zyklon B'?
(a) An anthrax compound.
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Crystallised hydrogen cyanide.
(d) Carbon monoxide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
2. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
3. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
4. What does Xavier smell on Globus' breath?
5. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)