|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
2. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
3. Who is responsible for arranging Xavier's freedom?
(b) Max Jaeger.
(d) Artur Nebe.
4. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
(a) They did not exist.
(b) They were Jews.
(c) They ran away.
(d) They had fake names.
5. Where does Artur Nebe live?
(c) Prenzlauer Berg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the blood-red sausages remind Xavier of?
2. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
3. How does Xavier treat the body?
4. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
5. What does Xavier tell Nebe was in the deposit box?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)