|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the first room in Buhler's house that Xavier enters?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The pantry.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The dining room.
2. What colour are the trams in Zurich?
(a) Green and white.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Blue and yellow.
(d) Orange and white.
3. How does Xavier think it is easy to live one's life?
(a) In ignorance of the state.
(b) In ignorance of the past.
(c) In ignorance of development.
(d) In ignorance of human rights.
4. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
5. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
(d) Isle of Islay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
2. Who had the roads been named for?
3. Who does Globus now work for?
4. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
5. What does Xavier give the railway worker?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)