|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What images does Xavier try to fill his mind with?
(a) Gothic cathedrals.
(b) His wife.
(c) The Black Forest.
(d) His childhood home.
2. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
(a) The lounge.
(b) The parlour.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bedroom.
3. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
(a) In a cement mixer.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the sea.
(d) In a mine-shaft.
4. Where does Xavier take his son out for the day?
(a) A tour bus.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To a museum.
(d) To play footbal.
5. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(c) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
2. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
3. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
4. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
5. What does Xavier tell Nebe was in the deposit box?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)