|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
(a) In the sea.
(b) In a cement mixer.
(c) In a mine-shaft.
(d) In the river.
2. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
(a) Like a torch.
(b) Like candy.
(c) Like a crucifix.
(d) Like a sword.
3. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) A vase of flowers.
(c) A carriage clock.
(d) Two photographs.
4. What is the Führer's favorite operetta?
(b) Der Graf von Luxemburg.
(c) The Merry Widow.
(d) The Land of Smiles.
5. What does Xavier shave with?
(a) An electric razor.
(b) His father's cut-throat razor.
(c) A kitchen knife.
(d) He doesn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
2. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
3. Where is Xavier's apartment?
4. Which department has Stuckart's file?
5. Who calls Xavier that evening?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)