|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Buhler's death reported in the newspaper?
(c) Bathing accident.
(d) Car accident.
2. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
3. What is the subject of Xavier's childhood dream?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His childhood home.
(d) His father.
4. Which university did Charlie attend?
(c) New York.
5. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lake mentioned at the beginning of the novel?
2. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
3. What is playing on the radio after Henry arrives?
4. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
5. What does Krebs use as an interrogator's prop?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)