|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weaponry lines the Avenue of Victory?
(a) Captured artillery.
(b) Fighter planes.
(c) Troop transports.
(d) Captured tanks.
2. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His daughter.
3. What is inside the parcel?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A manuscript.
(c) A letter-bomb.
4. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(b) A carriage clock.
(c) A vase of flowers.
(d) Two photographs.
5. Who's statue stands at Flughafen Hermann Goring?
(a) Adolf Hitler's.
(b) Hanna Reitsch's.
(c) Amelia Earheart's.
(d) Hermann Goring's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
2. What is Klara's maiden name?
3. When did Martin Luther open the account with Zaugg?
4. Where is Xavier's apartment?
5. Why did Buhler have no children?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)