|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had the parcel been posted?
2. What date is the combination lock opened by?
(a) The Führer's birthday.
(b) The Day of National Reawakening.
(c) Maria Dymarski's birthday.
(d) Stuckart's birthday.
3. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
(a) A notice of eviction.
(b) A brown package.
(c) A sheaf of letters.
(d) A postcard.
4. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
(b) Welcoming foreign diplomats.
(d) Act as a figurehead.
5. Which department has Stuckart's file?
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) Sexual crimes.
(d) Foreign affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Xavier shave with?
2. What does Luther suffer from?
3. Who's statue stands at Flughafen Hermann Goring?
4. Who does Heydrich enjoy beating, according to Kripo rumour?
5. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)