|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date is the combination lock opened by?
(a) The Day of National Reawakening.
(b) The Führer's birthday.
(c) Stuckart's birthday.
(d) Maria Dymarski's birthday.
2. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
(a) A notice of eviction.
(b) A postcard.
(c) A brown package.
(d) A sheaf of letters.
3. What do the blood-red sausages remind Xavier of?
(a) His nightmares.
(b) Globus' fingers.
(c) Stuckart's corpse.
(d) The corpse's hand.
4. Who does Charlie say Xavier is to her landlady?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) A colleague.
5. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
(a) The Kripe.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The Orpo.
(d) The SS.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
2. Who does Xavier ask to see at the airport?
3. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
4. What is the subject of Xavier's childhood dream?
5. What was the name of Charlie's father?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)