|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Martin Luther open the account with Zaugg?
(a) June 1942.
(b) August 1942.
(c) May 1942.
(d) July 1942.
2. Who sits next to Xavier on the plane?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) Charlotte Maguire.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) An SS officer.
3. How did Xavier's mother die?
(a) She was attacked.
(b) In childirth.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) In an air raid.
4. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A tequila.
(d) A cognac.
5. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
(a) A car accident.
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
2. What is Klara's maiden name?
3. What does Krebs use as an interrogator's prop?
4. Where is Xavier's apartment?
5. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)