|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, April 17, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
2. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
(a) Hermann Jost.
(b) Josef Buhler.
(c) Max Jaeger.
3. Where had Stuckart been the mayor of?
4. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
(a) Washington DC.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(c) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
2. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
3. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
4. What do the signs on the U-bahn say to do?
5. What does Xavier tell Nebe was in the deposit box?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)