|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, April 17, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
(a) South America.
2. What does Xavier smell on Globus' breath?
(a) Cigar smoke.
(b) Garlic sausage.
3. What drink is offered on the return flight to Berlin?
4. What is inside the deposit box?
(c) A metal box.
(d) A cardboard box.
5. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
(a) In a mine-shaft.
(b) In the sea.
(c) In a cement mixer.
(d) In the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is the combination lock opened by?
2. What letter is written on the pennant of the Mercedes limousine?
3. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
4. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
5. Who does Xavier suspect of trying to set him up with a new wife?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)