|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, April 17, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(d) Orange juice.
2. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) They died on the Eastern Front.
(b) His wife was infertile.
(c) He hated children.
(d) He was sterile.
3. What colour is Charlie's lighter?
4. What is the Führer's favorite operetta?
(a) The Land of Smiles.
(c) The Merry Widow.
(d) Der Graf von Luxemburg.
5. What date is the combination lock opened by?
(a) The Day of National Reawakening.
(b) The Führer's birthday.
(c) Stuckart's birthday.
(d) Maria Dymarski's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
2. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
3. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
4. On which side of the Zurich See have the bankers settled on?
5. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)