|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, April 17, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
2. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
(a) In the river.
(b) In a cement mixer.
(c) In a mine-shaft.
(d) In the sea.
3. Who does Globus now work for?
(a) The Kripo.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The Orpo.
(d) The SA.
4. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
(a) South America.
5. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
(a) Underground passageways.
(b) A furnace.
(c) Medieval documents.
(d) Secret files.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the registrar's secret?
2. What cars do the Kripo drive?
3. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
4. Why can Jaeger not escape?
5. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)