|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, April 17, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
(a) Baking bread.
(b) Cut grass.
(c) Rotting fish.
(d) Bonfire smoke.
2. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
3. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
(a) A garage.
(c) Rubbish bins.
(d) A memorial garden.
4. How does Xavier think it is easy to live one's life?
(a) In ignorance of human rights.
(b) In ignorance of the state.
(c) In ignorance of the past.
(d) In ignorance of development.
5. Who does Heydrich enjoy beating, according to Kripo rumour?
(b) Young boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Xavier send a box of chocolates to?
2. What weaponry lines the Avenue of Victory?
3. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
4. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
5. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)