|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, April 17, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) His sister's birthday.
(b) A small cross.
(c) A meeting with the police.
(d) A phone number.
2. What wars with servility in the custom man's face?
3. What colour is Charlie's lighter?
4. How does Xavier think it is easy to live one's life?
(a) In ignorance of the state.
(b) In ignorance of development.
(c) In ignorance of human rights.
(d) In ignorance of the past.
5. Who does Heydrich enjoy beating, according to Kripo rumour?
(d) Young boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
2. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
3. What is the registrar's secret?
4. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
5. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)