|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date is the combination lock opened by?
(a) Maria Dymarski's birthday.
(b) The Führer's birthday.
(c) Stuckart's birthday.
(d) The Day of National Reawakening.
2. What object does Charlie Maguire first tamper with?
(a) A musical choclate box.
(b) A jewellery box.
(c) Stuckart's books.
(d) Stuckart's dresser.
3. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
(a) Shopping malls.
(b) Lime trees.
(c) Stone columns.
(d) Oak trees.
4. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
(a) The Orpo.
(b) The SS.
(c) The Kripe.
(d) The Gestapo.
5. Where had Charlie kept the blue envelope?
(a) Close to her heart.
(b) In her pocket.
(c) In a drawer.
(d) At a friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
2. What cars do the Kripo drive?
3. Which is the first room in Buhler's house that Xavier enters?
4. What was the colour of the envelope Xavier pocketed?
5. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)