|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) A small cross.
(b) A meeting with the police.
(c) His sister's birthday.
(d) A phone number.
2. What colour are the walls of the reception room where Frau Trinkl views the body?
(a) Dirty grey.
(c) Lime green.
3. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
(a) Old meals.
(c) Cigarette smoke.
4. Who had been shot while Xavier was out by the Havel?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A newly married couple.
(c) A Gestapo official.
(d) A woman and child.
5. What limb is the corpse missing?
(a) His right hand.
(b) His left hand.
(c) His left foot.
(d) His right foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
2. What is the announcement concerning?
3. At what time of day are big announcements made?
4. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
5. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)