|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) A dissident.
(b) A politician.
(c) A policeman.
(d) An actress.
2. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A vodka.
(b) A cognac.
(c) A tequila.
(d) A whiskey.
3. What colour are the walls of the reception room where Frau Trinkl views the body?
(b) Lime green.
(c) Dirty grey.
4. What is the Führer's favorite operetta?
(a) Der Graf von Luxemburg.
(b) The Land of Smiles.
(d) The Merry Widow.
5. What does Globus show Xavier and Max in the cellar?
(a) A secret room.
(b) An escape passage.
(c) A torture chamber.
(d) A safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had discovered the bodies of Stuckart and his mistress?
2. In Xavier's dream, whose face does he see on the corpse?
3. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
4. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
5. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)