|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(d) Community service.
2. Where is Xavier's apartment?
(c) Ansbacher Strasse.
(d) Rhinower Strasse.
3. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) A dissident.
(b) An actress.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A politician.
4. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
(a) The Gestapo.
(b) The Orpo.
(c) The SS.
(d) The Kripe.
5. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(c) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frau Luther say her husband is?
2. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
3. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
4. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
5. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)