|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smell do Xavier and the attendant try to cover with their cigarette smoke?
2. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
3. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
4. What limb is the corpse missing?
(a) His left hand.
(b) His right hand.
(c) His left foot.
(d) His right foot.
5. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
(a) A notice of eviction.
(b) A postcard.
(c) A sheaf of letters.
(d) A brown package.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Globus now work for?
2. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
3. What nationality was Globus?
4. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
5. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)