|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What limb is the corpse missing?
(a) His left foot.
(b) His left hand.
(c) His right hand.
(d) His right foot.
2. What date is the combination lock opened by?
(a) The Day of National Reawakening.
(b) Maria Dymarski's birthday.
(c) The Führer's birthday.
(d) Stuckart's birthday.
3. Where is Stiefel's watch repair business based?
4. What is inside the parcel?
(a) A manuscript.
(b) A letter-bomb.
(c) A box of chocolates.
5. What does Xavier find by the jetty?
(a) A dead swan.
(b) An artificial foot.
(c) A china doll.
(d) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frau Luther say her husband is?
2. How does Xavier treat the body?
3. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
4. What does Luther suffer from?
5. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)