|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Globus now work for?
(a) The SA.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The Orpo.
(d) The Kripo.
2. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
(a) A scoutmaster.
(b) A priest.
(c) A drunkard.
(d) A politician.
3. Where does Artur Nebe live?
(a) Prenzlauer Berg.
4. How did Buhler lose his foot?
(b) A landmine.
(d) Blood poisoning.
5. What does Globus show Xavier and Max in the cellar?
(a) An escape passage.
(b) A torture chamber.
(c) A secret room.
(d) A safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
2. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
3. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
4. What does Luther suffer from?
5. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)