|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What limb is the corpse missing?
(a) His right foot.
(b) His left foot.
(c) His left hand.
(d) His right hand.
2. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
(a) Hermann Jost.
(b) Otto Krause.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Franz Schmidt.
3. Which department has Stuckart's file?
(b) Foreign affairs.
(c) Sexual crimes.
(d) The Gestapo.
4. What cars do the Kripo drive?
5. What nickname is Max Jaeger sometimes given?
(a) The Lion.
(b) The Fox.
(c) The Bear.
(d) The Cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Charlie Maguire first tamper with?
2. Who had been shot while Xavier was out by the Havel?
3. What does Xavier smell on Globus' breath?
4. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
5. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)