|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krebs offer Xavier and Max?
2. How did Xavier's mother die?
(a) In an air raid.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) She was attacked.
(d) In childirth.
3. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) A dissident.
(b) An actress.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A politician.
4. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(c) Orange juice.
5. What does Luther suffer from?
(b) A paralyzed leg.
(c) Weak eyesight.
(d) A heart condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
2. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
3. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
4. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
5. Where is Xavier's apartment?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)