|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weaponry lines the Avenue of Victory?
(a) Fighter planes.
(b) Captured tanks.
(c) Troop transports.
(d) Captured artillery.
2. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
3. What do the signs on the U-bahn say to do?
(a) Become an informant.
(b) Go on holiday.
(c) Beware pickpockets.
(d) Give money to the poor
4. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
(a) The Orpo.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The SS.
(d) The Kripe.
5. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) An actress.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A politician.
(d) A dissident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
2. What is the name of the lake mentioned at the beginning of the novel?
3. Where does Frau Luther say her husband is?
4. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
5. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)