|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
(a) Police sirens.
(b) An unmarked BMW.
(c) The doorbell ringing.
(d) A phonecall.
2. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
(a) Baking bread.
(b) Bonfire smoke.
(c) Rotting fish.
(d) Cut grass.
3. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(b) Hermann Jost.
(c) Franz Schmidt.
(d) Otto Krause.
4. Where is Xavier's apartment?
(c) Rhinower Strasse.
(d) Ansbacher Strasse.
5. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
(a) The neatness of the package.
(b) The perfumed paper.
(c) The style of handwriting.
(d) A trace of lipstick on the stamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
2. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
3. Where does Frau Luther say her husband is?
4. What smell do Xavier and the attendant try to cover with their cigarette smoke?
5. How was Buhler's death reported in the newspaper?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)