|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(c) Orange juice.
2. What nationality was Globus?
3. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A meeting with the police.
(c) His sister's birthday.
(d) A small cross.
4. Who does Heydrich enjoy beating, according to Kripo rumour?
(c) Young boys.
5. What object does Charlie Maguire first tamper with?
(a) Stuckart's books.
(b) Stuckart's dresser.
(c) A jewellery box.
(d) A musical choclate box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Buhler have no children?
2. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
3. What was the name of Buhler's wife?
4. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
5. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)