|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(b) Community service.
2. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
(a) The perfumed paper.
(b) The style of handwriting.
(c) The neatness of the package.
(d) A trace of lipstick on the stamps.
3. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Bread and ham.
(c) Bread and cheese.
(d) Pickled herrings.
4. What does Globus show Xavier and Max in the cellar?
(a) An escape passage.
(b) A safe.
(c) A secret room.
(d) A torture chamber.
5. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
2. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
3. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
4. How was Buhler's death reported in the newspaper?
5. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)