|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A small cross.
(c) His sister's birthday.
(d) A meeting with the police.
2. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
(a) They were Jews.
(b) They did not exist.
(c) They ran away.
(d) They had fake names.
3. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
(a) The Kripe.
(b) The SS.
(c) The Gestapo.
(d) The Orpo.
4. What colour are the walls of the reception room where Frau Trinkl views the body?
(c) Lime green.
(d) Dirty grey.
5. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) He was sterile.
(b) His wife was infertile.
(c) He hated children.
(d) They died on the Eastern Front.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
2. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
3. What date is the combination lock opened by?
4. How did Buhler lose his foot?
5. What does Xavier shave with?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)