|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(b) Bread and ham.
(c) Roast beef.
(d) Pickled herrings.
2. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
3. Who had been shot while Xavier was out by the Havel?
(a) A Gestapo official.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A woman and child.
(d) A newly married couple.
4. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(a) Orange juice.
5. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
(a) The doorbell ringing.
(b) Police sirens.
(c) A phonecall.
(d) An unmarked BMW.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
2. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
3. What was the colour of the envelope Xavier pocketed?
4. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
5. Where had Stuckart been the mayor of?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)