|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
(a) The first floor.
(b) The fifth floor.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The ground floor.
2. What is the announcement concerning?
(a) A victory on the Eastern Front.
(b) The visit of the president of America.
(c) The capture of a war-criminal.
(d) The death of a party official.
3. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A tequila.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A cognac.
4. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
(a) Lime trees.
(b) Oak trees.
(c) Stone columns.
(d) Shopping malls.
5. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
(b) Old meals.
(d) Cigarette smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
2. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
3. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
4. What object does Charlie Maguire first tamper with?
5. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)