|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
(b) Wireless operator.
(c) Firing officer.
2. What had Charlie Maguire heard coming from the elevator shaft when she had visited Stuckart's apartment?
3. What weaponry lines the Avenue of Victory?
(a) Captured artillery.
(b) Fighter planes.
(c) Troop transports.
(d) Captured tanks.
4. Which is the first room in Buhler's house that Xavier enters?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The pantry.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The dining room.
5. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Pickled herrings.
(b) Bread and ham.
(c) Bread and cheese.
(d) Roast beef.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Stuckart been the mayor of?
2. How many filing cabinets are in Xavier's office?
3. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
4. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
5. What limb is the corpse missing?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)