|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Führer's favorite operetta?
(b) The Merry Widow.
(c) Der Graf von Luxemburg.
(d) The Land of Smiles.
2. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
3. Which department has Stuckart's file?
(a) The Gestapo.
(c) Foreign affairs.
(d) Sexual crimes.
4. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
(a) Old meals.
(c) Cigarette smoke.
5. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) A phone number.
(b) His sister's birthday.
(c) A meeting with the police.
(d) A small cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What limb is the corpse missing?
2. Who calls Xavier that evening?
3. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
4. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
5. Which is the first room in Buhler's house that Xavier enters?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)