|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
2. How many filing cabinets are in Xavier's office?
3. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
(b) Act as a figurehead.
(c) Welcoming foreign diplomats.
4. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
(b) Firing officer.
(c) Wireless operator.
5. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A brown package.
(c) A sheaf of letters.
(d) A notice of eviction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hermann Jost born?
2. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
3. What was the name of Buhler's wife?
4. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
5. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)