|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What limb is the corpse missing?
(a) His left hand.
(b) His right foot.
(c) His right hand.
(d) His left foot.
2. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
(a) Firing officer.
(d) Wireless operator.
3. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) He hated children.
(b) They died on the Eastern Front.
(c) He was sterile.
(d) His wife was infertile.
4. Where was Hermann Jost born?
5. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
(a) Act as a figurehead.
(c) Welcoming foreign diplomats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
2. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
3. Who calls Xavier that evening?
4. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
5. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)