|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Bread and ham.
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Bread and cheese.
(d) Pickled herrings.
2. What nickname is Max Jaeger sometimes given?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Bear.
(c) The Lion.
(d) The Cat.
3. Who does Globus now work for?
(a) The SA.
(b) The Kripo.
(c) The Gestapo.
(d) The Orpo.
4. Who calls Xavier that evening?
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Hermann Jost.
5. What smell do Xavier and the attendant try to cover with their cigarette smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality was Globus?
2. Where had the parcel been posted?
3. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
4. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
5. How many filing cabinets are in Xavier's office?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)