|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) A carriage clock.
(b) A vase of flowers.
(d) Two photographs.
2. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
(a) Oak trees.
(b) Shopping malls.
(c) Stone columns.
(d) Lime trees.
3. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
4. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
5. How many filing cabinets are in Xavier's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
2. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
3. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
4. Why did Buhler have no children?
5. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)