|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A cognac.
(c) A vodka.
(d) A tequila.
2. Which is the first room in Buhler's house that Xavier enters?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The pantry.
(d) The kitchen.
3. At what time of day are big announcements made?
(a) The beginning of the working day.
(b) During the lunch-hour.
(c) The end of the working day.
(d) Late at night.
4. How does Xavier treat the body?
(a) With brutality.
(b) With disdain.
(c) With disgust.
(d) With tenderness.
5. What is the name of the lake mentioned at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Tegler See.
(c) Lake Havel.
(d) Lake Wandlitz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
2. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
3. What does Xavier find by the jetty?
4. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
5. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)