|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
(a) In the river.
(b) In a cement mixer.
(c) In a mine-shaft.
(d) In the sea.
2. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
3. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
(c) South America.
4. Who is waiting for Xavier at Columbia House?
(d) His son.
5. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
2. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
3. What had Stiefel been arrested for previously?
4. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
5. What object does Charlie Maguire first tamper with?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)