|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colour is Charlie's lighter?
2. In Xavier's dream, whose face does he see on the corpse?
3. What does Pili ask Xavier to read from?
(a) Colouring book.
(b) Mein Kampf.
(c) A book of fairytales.
(d) Picture magazines.
4. What smell do Xavier and the attendant try to cover with their cigarette smoke?
5. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
(b) More chaos.
(c) New lies.
(d) The truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
2. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
3. What is playing on the radio after Henry arrives?
4. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
5. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)