|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'Zyklon B'?
(a) Crystallised hydrogen cyanide.
(b) An anthrax compound.
(c) Carbon monoxide.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
(a) The Kripe.
(b) The Orpo.
(c) The SS.
(d) The Gestapo.
3. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A burglar.
(d) A dog.
4. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
(a) The Chicago Post.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Washington Times.
(d) The Herald Tribune.
5. What do the signs on the U-bahn say to do?
(a) Go on holiday.
(b) Give money to the poor
(c) Become an informant.
(d) Beware pickpockets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Xavier taken by the Gestapo?
2. What was the name of Charlie's father?
3. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
4. Who had been shot while Xavier was out by the Havel?
5. What does Xavier hear Charlie do in her sleep?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)