|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
2. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
(a) Cut grass.
(b) Baking bread.
(c) Bonfire smoke.
(d) Rotting fish.
3. Who calls Xavier that evening?
(a) Hermann Jost.
(d) Max Jaeger.
4. When did Martin Luther open the account with Zaugg?
(a) August 1942.
(b) July 1942.
(c) June 1942.
(d) May 1942.
5. How does Xavier think it is easy to live one's life?
(a) In ignorance of the state.
(b) In ignorance of the past.
(c) In ignorance of development.
(d) In ignorance of human rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the roads been named for?
2. Who sits next to Xavier on the plane?
3. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
4. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
5. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)