|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
(a) A knife.
(b) Tape recorder.
(c) A pair of pistols.
(d) A vase.
2. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His daughter.
3. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
(a) An unmarked BMW.
(b) Police sirens.
(c) A phonecall.
(d) The doorbell ringing.
4. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
5. What accent does Luther speak with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
2. What do the blood-red sausages remind Xavier of?
3. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
4. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
5. What does Xavier hear Charlie do in her sleep?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)