|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(b) Community service.
2. What is the name of the lake mentioned at the beginning of the novel?
(b) Lake Havel.
(c) Tegler See.
(d) Lake Wandlitz.
3. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
(a) The back entrance.
(b) The rooftops.
(c) A window.
(d) The basement.
4. Which hotel does Globus say Luther could afford to stay at?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) Hotel Adlon.
(c) Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
(d) Hotel Kempinski.
5. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell do Xavier and the attendant try to cover with their cigarette smoke?
2. What does Nebe describe Xavier as?
3. Who was Luther intending to blackmail?
4. Which department has Stuckart's file?
5. What had Charlie Maguire heard coming from the elevator shaft when she had visited Stuckart's apartment?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)