|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which hotel does Globus say Luther could afford to stay at?
(a) Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) Hotel Kempinski.
(d) Hotel Adlon.
2. Why can Jaeger not escape?
(a) He is too fat.
(b) He has a limp.
(c) He is too unfit.
(d) He is an informant.
3. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
(b) South America.
4. What does Xavier shave with?
(a) His father's cut-throat razor.
(b) A kitchen knife.
(c) An electric razor.
(d) He doesn't.
5. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
(a) A nation of criminals.
(b) A nation of farmers.
(c) A nation of shopkeepers.
(d) A nation of hotel-keepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wars with servility in the custom man's face?
2. How does Xavier think it is easy to live one's life?
3. Who had been shot while Xavier was out by the Havel?
4. Where was Hermann Jost born?
5. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)