|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Martin Luther open the account with Zaugg?
(a) May 1942.
(b) August 1942.
(c) June 1942.
(d) July 1942.
2. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
(a) A furnace.
(b) Secret files.
(c) Medieval documents.
(d) Underground passageways.
3. What weaponry lines the Avenue of Victory?
(a) Captured artillery.
(b) Troop transports.
(c) Captured tanks.
(d) Fighter planes.
4. What does Xavier buy Charlie?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A mug.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A dress.
5. How was Buhler's death reported in the newspaper?
(b) Bathing accident.
(d) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
2. Who does Xavier send a box of chocolates to?
3. What was the colour of the envelope Xavier pocketed?
4. Which university did Charlie attend?
5. What is the name of the lake mentioned at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)