|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, April 19, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Globus now work for?
(a) The Orpo.
(b) The SA.
(c) The Gestapo.
(d) The Kripo.
2. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
3. What drink is offered on the return flight to Berlin?
4. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
(a) The Herald Tribune.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Washington Times.
(d) The Chicago Post.
5. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(b) Community service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
2. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
3. What does Xavier say is worse than going crazy?
4. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
5. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)