|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
(a) They did not exist.
(b) They were Jews.
(c) They ran away.
(d) They had fake names.
2. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A politician.
(c) A dissident.
(d) An actress.
3. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
(c) Heart attack.
(d) A car accident.
4. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A tequila.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A cognac.
(d) A vodka.
5. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
(a) Hermann Jost.
(b) Franz Schmidt.
(c) Otto Krause.
(d) Max Jaeger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality was Globus?
2. What was the name of Buhler's wife?
3. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
4. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
5. What does Xavier find by the jetty?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)