|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Bread and ham.
(b) Pickled herrings.
(c) Bread and cheese.
(d) Roast beef.
2. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) They died on the Eastern Front.
(b) He hated children.
(c) He was sterile.
(d) His wife was infertile.
3. Who had discovered the bodies of Stuckart and his mistress?
(a) A maid.
(b) The building manager.
(c) An American journalist.
(d) A German journalist.
4. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
(a) South America.
5. What is the name of the lake mentioned at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Lake Wandlitz.
(c) Tegler See.
(d) Lake Havel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
2. Which department has Stuckart's file?
3. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
4. What had Charlie Maguire heard coming from the elevator shaft when she had visited Stuckart's apartment?
5. What is the announcement concerning?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)