|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A tequila.
(c) A vodka.
(d) A cognac.
2. Where is Xavier's apartment?
(c) Rhinower Strasse.
(d) Ansbacher Strasse.
3. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
(a) The fifth floor.
(b) The fourth floor.
(c) The ground floor.
(d) The first floor.
4. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
(a) The perfumed paper.
(b) The style of handwriting.
(c) A trace of lipstick on the stamps.
(d) The neatness of the package.
5. What does Xavier find by the jetty?
(a) An artificial foot.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A china doll.
(d) A dead swan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
2. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
3. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
4. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
5. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)