|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Stiefel been arrested for previously?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) Car theft.
(c) Breaking and entering.
(d) Insulting an officer.
2. How many filing cabinets are in Xavier's office?
3. Where is Xavier's apartment?
(a) Rhinower Strasse.
(d) Ansbacher Strasse.
4. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
(a) The first floor.
(b) The fifth floor.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The ground floor.
5. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
(a) Franz Schmidt.
(b) Otto Krause.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Hermann Jost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What colour are the walls of the reception room where Frau Trinkl views the body?
2. At what time of day are big announcements made?
3. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
4. What limb is the corpse missing?
5. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)