|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
(a) The basement.
(b) The rooftops.
(c) A window.
(d) The back entrance.
2. How does Xavier treat the body?
(a) With disgust.
(b) With brutality.
(c) With tenderness.
(d) With disdain.
3. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A notice of eviction.
(c) A brown package.
(d) A sheaf of letters.
4. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) A vase of flowers.
(b) Two photographs.
(d) A carriage clock.
5. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) An actress.
(b) A dissident.
(c) A politician.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Xavier shave with?
2. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
3. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
4. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
5. Where was Hermann Jost born?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)