|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
2. What is inside the parcel?
(a) A manuscript.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A letter-bomb.
3. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
(a) Hermann Jost.
(b) Max Jaeger.
(d) Josef Buhler.
4. Where is Xavier's apartment?
(a) Rhinower Strasse.
(b) Ansbacher Strasse.
5. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) A vase of flowers.
(c) A carriage clock.
(d) Two photographs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
2. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
3. What nickname is Max Jaeger sometimes given?
4. How did Buhler lose his foot?
5. What nationality was Globus?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)