|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
(a) The Kripe.
(b) The Orpo.
(c) The SS.
(d) The Gestapo.
2. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) A small cross.
(b) His sister's birthday.
(c) A phone number.
(d) A meeting with the police.
3. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) His wife was infertile.
(b) He was sterile.
(c) They died on the Eastern Front.
(d) He hated children.
4. What letter is written on the pennant of the Mercedes limousine?
5. Who calls Xavier that evening?
(b) Max Jaeger.
(c) Hermann Jost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
2. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
3. What colour are the trams in Zurich?
4. What wars with servility in the custom man's face?
5. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)