|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which university did Charlie attend?
(a) New York.
2. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
(b) Hermann Jost.
(c) Josef Buhler.
(d) Max Jaeger.
3. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
(a) Lime trees.
(b) Stone columns.
(c) Oak trees.
(d) Shopping malls.
4. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Bread and ham.
(c) Pickled herrings.
(d) Bread and cheese.
5. What weaponry lines the Avenue of Victory?
(a) Troop transports.
(b) Fighter planes.
(c) Captured tanks.
(d) Captured artillery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the parcel?
2. Where is Stiefel's watch repair business based?
3. Who calls Xavier that evening?
4. Who does Xavier suspect of trying to set him up with a new wife?
5. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)