|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(a) Two photographs.
(c) A carriage clock.
(d) A vase of flowers.
2. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
(a) Bonfire smoke.
(b) Rotting fish.
(c) Cut grass.
(d) Baking bread.
3. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
(b) South America.
4. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
(a) They were Jews.
(b) They ran away.
(c) They had fake names.
(d) They did not exist.
5. Where does Frau Luther say her husband is?
(b) Out shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
2. What colour is the tunic of Xavier's uniform?
3. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
4. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
5. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)