|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
(a) A bird.
(b) A burglar.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
2. What nickname is Max Jaeger sometimes given?
(a) The Cat.
(b) The Fox.
(c) The Bear.
(d) The Lion.
3. What colour are the trams in Zurich?
(a) Orange and white.
(b) Blue and yellow.
(c) Green and white.
(d) Red and white.
4. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Bread and ham.
(c) Bread and cheese.
(d) Pickled herrings.
5. What wars with servility in the custom man's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
2. In Xavier's dream, whose face does he see on the corpse?
3. Where had Churchill fled to in 1944?
4. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
5. How does Xavier think it is easy to live one's life?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)