Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, April 16, Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) Pickled herrings.
(d) Bread and ham.
2. Who had been shot while Xavier was out by the Havel?
(a) A Gestapo official.
(b) A woman and child.
(c) A newly married couple.
(d) A policeman.
3. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
(a) Hermann Jost.
(b) Otto Krause.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Franz Schmidt.
4. Why did Buhler have no children?
(a) He was sterile.
(b) He hated children.
(c) They died on the Eastern Front.
(d) His wife was infertile.
5. Where had Charlie kept the blue envelope?
(a) Close to her heart.
(b) In a drawer.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) In her pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
2. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
3. Where does Xavier take his son out for the day?
4. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
5. Who calls Xavier that evening?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)