|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday, April 18, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
2. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
(a) Washington DC.
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
3. What object does Charlie Maguire first tamper with?
(a) A jewellery box.
(b) Stuckart's books.
(c) A musical choclate box.
(d) Stuckart's dresser.
4. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
(a) A nation of hotel-keepers.
(b) A nation of shopkeepers.
(c) A nation of criminals.
(d) A nation of farmers.
5. What had Stiefel been arrested for previously?
(a) Insulting an officer.
(b) Breaking and entering.
(c) A bank robbery.
(d) Car theft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Xavier say is worse than going crazy?
2. What was the name of Charlie's father?
3. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
4. What accent does Luther speak with?
5. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)