|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday, April 18, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
(a) The rooftops.
(b) A window.
(c) The back entrance.
(d) The basement.
2. Which department has Stuckart's file?
(a) Foreign affairs.
(c) The Gestapo.
(d) Sexual crimes.
3. What do the blood-red sausages remind Xavier of?
(a) His nightmares.
(b) The corpse's hand.
(c) Globus' fingers.
(d) Stuckart's corpse.
4. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
(a) In a cistern.
(b) In the plant pot.
(c) In his desk drawer.
(d) In a safe.
5. What is playing on the radio after Henry arrives?
(a) Rock music.
(b) Military music.
(c) Classical music.
(d) German jazz music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had discovered the bodies of Stuckart and his mistress?
2. How are Xavier and Max greeted in the bar on Obwall Strasse?
3. Who does Xavier ask to see at the airport?
4. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
5. What accent does Luther speak with?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)