|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday, April 18, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the painter of the work in the Zurich bank vault?
(d) Leonardo da Vinci.
2. What wars with servility in the custom man's face?
3. Who sits next to Xavier on the plane?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) Charlotte Maguire.
(c) An SS officer.
(d) Max Jaeger.
4. What is Klara's maiden name?
5. Where had Stuckart been the mayor of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
2. How are Xavier and Max greeted in the bar on Obwall Strasse?
3. Why can Jaeger not escape?
4. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
5. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)