Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mark's only crime against his government?
(a) Identity theft.
2. To what does Vonnegut compare ignoring distractions and repeating a mantra?
(d) Reading books.
3. In THE NATION what does Vonnegut claim is the U.S.'s most nurturing contribution to planetary culture?
(a) Modern Dance.
(b) Abstract Expressionism.
(d) Alcoholics Anonymous.
4. To what does Vonnegut compare Bush's presidential campaign?
(a) Nazi propaganda.
(b) Perfect example of democracy.
(c) Pornographic sleaze.
(d) East Germany propaganda.
5. Who does the author have die glamorously in an airplane crash into Mt. Kilimanjaro?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) Edith Wharton.
(c) Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
(d) Pierre August Renoir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane, Vonnegut's first wife, is born a Quaker and dies as a member of what denomination?
2. How does Rita Rait become the winner of a limerick contest?
3. What is World Vision?
4. What does Vonnegut dream the world will be like in 1,000 years?
5. Who is the author of THE KILIMANJARO DEVICE?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)