Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who buys the lake house but allows Vonnegut and his bride to honeymoon there?
a) A stranger.
b) His friend O'Hare.
c) His uncle.
d) His sister.
2. What novel about the state of people's portable souls does Jane ask Vonnegut to read?
a) The Brothers Grimm.
b) Blood Diamond.
c) The Brothers Karamazov.
d) Blood Brothers.
3. What limits Algren's popularity?
a) A penchant for truth.
b) His lack of connections.
c) His distinct odor.
d) His foul personality.
4. Who does Vonnegut marry in 1979?
a) Julie Keagan.
b) Jess Katz.
c) Jen Klein.
d) Jill Krementz.
5. What does Vonnegut believe is declining but could return?
This section contains 829 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)