1. In Fates Worse Than Death, humorist Kurt Vonnegut examines the blindness of the American people to the hypocrisy of what administration?
2. Vonnegut uses examinations of history, literature, psychology and what else to move his story forward?
3. This book is the sequel to what other book?
4. What practical joke does Vonnegut play at an ROTC inspection?
He wears every sort of medal he can find.
5. Why does the general at the ROTC inspection write down Vonnegut's name, which seems to lead to Vonnegut never rising above Private First Class?
Vonnegut plays a practical joke.
This section contains 5,409 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)