|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What practical joke does Vonnegut play at an ROTC inspection?
(a) He wears every sort of medal he can find.
(b) He tells knock knock jokes.
(c) He dresses like a clown.
(d) He wears a Boy Scout uniform.
2. To what author's work does Vonnegut compare the Bill of Rights' First Amendment?
(a) Dr. Dre.
(b) Michael Crichton.
(c) Dr. Seuss.
(d) J.K. Rowling.
3. What does Vonnegut believe most ancient writings, including the Bible, do?
4. What tribal name do the Vonneguts give themselves?
(a) Black Feathers.
(b) Epta mayan-boys.
5. What German-American movement did not survive?
(a) The Deutchland movement.
(b) The German-American Freethinker movement.
(c) The German-American Quaker movement.
(d) The Pennsylvania Dutch movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut's late grandfather, Bernard, whom Vonnegut never meets, scorn?
2. Who is the composer of the new requiem setting?
3. What date lives forever in infamy for Vonnegut?
4. For what does the traditional requiem ask?
5. For Vonnegut writing books is like what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)