|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university do Vonnegut's grandfather, father, uncle, and brother attend?
2. Vonnegut believes MIT can set an example by adapting what to its undertakings?
(a) The Hippocratic Oath.
(b) The Third Time Step.
(c) The Vonnegut Theory.
(d) Oedipus Complex.
3. What is the name of the infant that the Vonneguts adopt?
4. How much does Vonnegut believe is enough to make a masterpiece? Beyond that, it is like empty talk at the end of a party.
5. What organization prevents Mozambicans from learning to read and write?
(a) World Vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Vonnegut family expects its family members to go out east to college. Where does the author's dad, Kurt Vonnegut Sr., go to college?
2. Who translates Vonnegut's requiem into Latin?
3. Vonnegut Sr. is denied his dreams by what event?
4. Although Jill attends private school and vacations with the rich as a child, how does she provide for herself as a grown woman?
5. How do the author and Jill meet?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)