|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choir performs Vonnegut's requiem?
(a) Hindu choir.
(b) United Methodist choir.
(c) The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
(d) Universalist Unitarian choir.
2. What is the title of the book Jane writes about raising their kids on Cape Cod?
(a) Angels in Heaven.
(b) Angels Without Wings.
(c) On a Wing and a Prayer.
(d) My Children, My Angels.
3. Does Vonnegut believe that most civilians can be considered a "well-regulated militia?"
(a) Only those civilians who pass a test should be considered part of a militia.
(b) Only men can be part of a militia.
(c) Most civilians can be considered a "well-regulated militia."
(d) Not unless they are recruited, led, motivated, or restrained by anything but their own perceptions.
4. According to Vonnegut's speech, what power do the MIT graduates have?
(a) To find a job in their city of choice.
(b) To reign in or let loose enormous forces.
(c) To save the United States from self-destruction.
(d) To control the world's resources.
5. Who founds the Indianapolis chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous in 1955?
(a) Vonnegut's sister.
(b) Vonnegut's mother.
(c) Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
(d) Vonnegut's Uncle Alex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enacts the Latin requiem text in 1570?
2. The Reverend finds "Slaughterhouse Five", as well as "Deliverance" and "Catcher in the Rye," falling short in what way?
3. What does Vonnegut believe about professional artists' opinions on vocal third parties, such as critics, curators, and collectors?
4. Why do psychiatrists believe Mark is a misdiagnosed depressive?
5. What does Vonnegut create during his summers at Lake Maxincuckee in southern Indiana?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)