|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which art form does Father show promise before the Great Depression?
2. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
(a) March 13, 1988.
(b) March 13, 1998.
(c) October 13, 1998.
(d) October 13, 1988.
3. When does Vonnegut get sick?
(a) In the fall.
(b) When it is useful to him.
(c) When he does not get enough sleep.
(d) In the spring.
4. Who buys the lake house but allows Vonnegut and his bride to honeymoon there?
(a) A stranger.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His friend O'Hare.
(d) His sister.
5. The gestation period of 'possums is twelve days and Indian elephants twenty-two months. What does the author believe is the gestation period for American liberty?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Vonnegut drawn to the text?
2. Why do psychiatrists believe Mark is a misdiagnosed depressive?
3. To what does Vonnegut compare Bush's presidential campaign?
4. Vonnegut is enthusiastic about Pollock's work, but what does he feel is missing from Pollock's paintings?
5. What does Vonnegut believe all women bottle inside of themselves, which his mother releases unwittingly at midnight?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)