|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the model for Vonnegut's Bill Pilgrim in SLAUGHTERHOUSE FIVE?
(a) Bishop Moore.
(b) Joe Crone.
(c) Jane Seymour.
(d) Jack Spratt.
2. In what year does the author's father die?
3. To what does Vonnegut compare Bush's presidential campaign?
(a) Nazi propaganda.
(b) East Germany propaganda.
(c) Pornographic sleaze.
(d) Perfect example of democracy.
4. In Fates Worse Than Death, humorist Kurt Vonnegut examines the blindness of the American people to the hypocrisy of what administration?
(a) Clinton Administration.
(b) Smith Administration.
(c) Reagan Administration.
(d) Carter Administration.
5. The author pictures his father as what fictional character waiting for a prince to awaken his career?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unlike many short-lived 20th-century art movements, what movement has more enthusiasts than ever?
2. What do the free speech provisions of the First Amendment make Vonnegut want to do?
3. This book is the sequel to what other book?
4. The Vonnegut family expects its family members to go out east to college. Where does the author's dad, Kurt Vonnegut Sr., go to college?
5. What are heavy among the writers Vonnegut cares about?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)