|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tribal name do the Vonneguts give themselves?
(a) Black Feathers.
(d) Epta mayan-boys.
2. Why did Jane Cox's relatives question her marriage to Vonnegut?
(a) They think she is too young to marry.
(b) They worry about her getting mixed up with Germans.
(c) They do not trust Vonnegut.
(d) They think she is not healthy enough to marry.
3. Even after many years, what is imprinted in Vonnegut's mind?
(a) Geist Lake where he went boating.
(b) Lake Michigan where he played in the sand.
(c) Lake Maxincuckee where he swims with his siblings.
(d) Culver Lake where he is a lifeguard.
4. The Attorney General's Commission believes that sufferers of what disease get what they deserve?
(d) Heart disease.
5. Whose art does Father celebrate, as if it is a Pieta or Sistine chapel ceiling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best reason for why Vonnegut's family keeps his mother's insanity and suicide a secret?
2. Who buys the lake house but allows Vonnegut and his bride to honeymoon there?
3. What does Vonnegut believe is the United State's only true art form prior to Jackson Pollock's work?
4. Where does Vonnegut attempt to get his own requiem mass translated into Latin but is denied?
5. What does Vonnegut believe is the cause of mental illness?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)