|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Reverend wants which amendment to conform to his version of Christianity?
(a) The Twenty-Seventh Amendment.
(b) The First Amendment.
(c) The Second Amendment.
(d) The Twenty-First Amendment.
2. What is Vonnegut's sarcasm referring to when he mentions scales falling from his eyes?
(a) His sarcasm refers to a remark he makes about the Second Amendment.
(b) His sarcasm refers to a remark he makes about needing the government's aid in suppressing harmful words and images.
(c) His sarcasm refer to the remark he makes about suppressing harmful words and images on his own.
(d) His sarcasm refers to a remark he makes about gun control.
3. What does Vonnegut believe may unite mankind, by creating a generation that does not need to fight to be disillusioned by war?
(b) World peace.
4. What do Vonnegut's grown children jointly own?
(a) Their childhood home.
(b) A publishing house.
(c) The lake house.
(d) A condominium in New York City.
5. Unlike many short-lived 20th-century art movements, what movement has more enthusiasts than ever?
(b) Photo Realism.
(c) Post Modernism.
(d) Abstract Expressionism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Requiem masses are customarily sung in what language?
2. This book is the sequel to what other book?
3. What does Vonnegut compare to an alcoholic stockbroker not wanting his head in a Port Authority Bus Terminal toilet?
4. Kurt Vonnegut Sr. is respected and loved as a founder of what museum?
5. Who does Vonnegut marry in 1979?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)