|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the U.S. allow for 100 years before diagnosing it as a social disease and fighting it?
(c) Civil war.
2. What does Pollock use to control his hands when he paints?
(a) Ideas from critics.
(b) Early sketches.
(d) A painter's machine.
3. What mental illness does the author's son suffer and recover from?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
4. The Attorney General's Commission believes that sufferers of what disease get what they deserve?
(c) Heart disease.
5. What do the free speech provisions of the First Amendment make Vonnegut want to do?
(a) Throw up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut wish his father had insisted he study?
2. In his letter to the future, what does Vonnegut say today's rulers are doing to Nature's stern but reasonable surrender terms?
3. How does Vonnegut describe Reagan's and Bush's war experiences?
4. Why can Vonnegut not get married at an Episcopalian church?
5. Why does Vonnegut like to write pieces for Architectural Digest?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)