|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Vonnegut compare Bush's presidential campaign?
(a) East Germany propaganda.
(b) Nazi propaganda.
(c) Pornographic sleaze.
(d) Perfect example of democracy.
2. Why did Jane Cox's relatives question her marriage to Vonnegut?
(a) They think she is too young to marry.
(b) They worry about her getting mixed up with Germans.
(c) They think she is not healthy enough to marry.
(d) They do not trust Vonnegut.
3. The Attorney General's Commission believes that sufferers of what disease get what they deserve?
(c) Heart disease.
4. To what does Vonnegut compare censorship's always being on the rise, around, and undiagnosed?
(d) Heart disease.
5. What does Vonnegut believe is the United State's only true art form prior to Jackson Pollock's work?
(d) Hip hop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pictures would Vonnegut hang if he were president of MIT?
2. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
3. The gestation period of 'possums is twelve days and Indian elephants twenty-two months. What does the author believe is the gestation period for American liberty?
4. He says his father is a rarity among Hoosiers. What other fantasy creature does the author compare his father to?
5. What do the free speech provisions of the First Amendment make Vonnegut want to do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)