|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is his home on Lake Maxincuckee?
(a) A large cabin in the valley.
(b) A camping tent.
(c) An unheated frame cottage on a bluff.
(d) A brownstone apartment
2. The Attorney General's Commission believes that sufferers of what disease get what they deserve?
(a) Heart disease.
3. What is the name of the Bishop Vonnegut travels with to the Galapagos?
(a) Bishop Morgan.
(b) Bishop Smith.
(c) Bishop Vale.
(d) Bishop Moore.
4. How does Vonnegut describe Reagan's and Bush's war experiences?
(a) One experiences warfare in sanitized movies and the other as an aviator who never has to see his victims.
(b) Neither of them had war experiences.
(c) Both had extensive experiences as members of the military.
(d) Reagan was a PFC, as was Vonnegut, and Bush was an aviator and war hero.
5. Who is the model for Vonnegut's Bill Pilgrim in SLAUGHTERHOUSE FIVE?
(a) Bishop Moore.
(b) Joe Crone.
(c) Jane Seymour.
(d) Jack Spratt.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Reverend wants which amendment to conform to his version of Christianity?
2. What does Vonnegut compare to an alcoholic stockbroker not wanting his head in a Port Authority Bus Terminal toilet?
3. In Fates Worse Than Death, humorist Kurt Vonnegut examines the blindness of the American people to the hypocrisy of what administration?
4. What features imperialism, the capture of other societies' lands, and treasure by arms?
5. To what author's work does Vonnegut compare the Bill of Rights' First Amendment?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)