|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vonnegut believe is the cause of mental illness?
(a) A cold is the main cause of mental illness.
(b) Mental illness is caused by the sufferer's environment.
(c) Mental illness is chemically based.
(d) Early trauma causes mental illness.
2. Where does Vonnegut first meet O'Hare?
(a) Camp Harrison.
(c) Camp Atterbury.
(d) High school.
3. According to the Attorney General's Commission, what is worth its expensive price tag?
(a) billion-dollar financial institutions.
(b) billion-dollar condominiums.
(c) billion-dollar NASA spacecraft.
(d) billion-dollar airplanes.
4. In which art form does Father show promise before the Great Depression?
5. What choir performs Vonnegut's requiem?
(a) The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
(b) Hindu choir.
(c) Universalist Unitarian choir.
(d) United Methodist choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mental illness does the author's son suffer and recover from?
2. Vonnegut laments that people can say atrocious things in public, but he is charged with encouraging what?
3. Why does Vonnegut miss his 50th high school reunion?
4. What does Vonnegut's degree in anthropology teach him about villains?
5. What is Vonnegut's opinion of Charlton Heston's commercials advocating that civilians keep military weapons?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)