|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jane and Vonnegut have in common?
(a) They love New York City.
(b) They are both of German descent.
(c) They both paint.
(d) They are both writers.
2. What tribal name do the Vonneguts give themselves?
(b) Epta mayan-boys.
(c) Black Feathers.
3. What is the title of the book Jane writes about raising their kids on Cape Cod?
(a) Angels Without Wings.
(b) My Children, My Angels.
(c) On a Wing and a Prayer.
(d) Angels in Heaven.
4. What ethnic groups does the Attorney General's Commission label as "terrorists" whenever possible?
5. Where does Vonnegut attempt to get his own requiem mass translated into Latin but is denied?
(a) SUNY Purchase.
Short Answer Questions
1. This book is the sequel to what other book?
2. How do the author and Jill meet?
3. Why is Vonnegut good with guns?
4. What happens to all writers?
5. Who is the Cody, Wyoming, artist who is America's foremost adventurer in the Abstract Expressionist movement?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)