|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the composer of the new requiem setting?
(a) Andrew Lloyd Webber.
(b) Josh Groban.
(c) Robert Samels.
(d) Celine Dion.
2. Who does Vonnegut marry in 1979?
(a) Jess Katz.
(b) Julie Keagan.
(c) Jen Klein.
(d) Jill Krementz.
3. What art form does Kurt Vonnegut Sr. take up after he retires?
(b) Painting .
4. What is Vonnegut's sarcasm referring to when he mentions scales falling from his eyes?
(a) His sarcasm refers to a remark he makes about needing the government's aid in suppressing harmful words and images.
(b) His sarcasm refer to the remark he makes about suppressing harmful words and images on his own.
(c) His sarcasm refers to a remark he makes about the Second Amendment.
(d) His sarcasm refers to a remark he makes about gun control.
5. What tribal name do the Vonneguts give themselves?
(a) Epta mayan-boys.
(c) Black Feathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vonnegut Sr. is denied his dreams by what event?
2. What is the name of Vonnegut's unfinished book depicting a doctor using talk therapy at Auschwitz to treat staff members' depression?
3. What does Pollock use to control his hands when he paints?
4. Why does Vonnegut feel lucky to have been born in Indianapolis?
5. What does Vonnegut tell Hemingway scholars defines his fellow Midwesterner?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)