|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pollock use to control his hands when he paints?
(b) A painter's machine.
(c) Ideas from critics.
(d) Early sketches.
2. Kurt Vonnegut Sr. is respected and loved as a founder of what museum?
(a) The Indianapolis Museum of Art.
(b) The Children's Museum.
(c) The Museum of Natural History.
(d) The Indianapolis 500 Museum.
3. What practical joke does Vonnegut play at an ROTC inspection?
(a) He dresses like a clown.
(b) He wears a Boy Scout uniform.
(c) He wears every sort of medal he can find.
(d) He tells knock knock jokes.
4. What date lives forever in infamy for Vonnegut?
(a) His sister's birth.
(b) the day of his mother's suicide.
(c) O'Hare's death.
(d) The day he is first married.
5. To what does Vonnegut compare censorship's always being on the rise, around, and undiagnosed?
(a) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the book Jane writes about raising their kids on Cape Cod?
2. What does Vonnegut assert is often Hemingway's male characters' greatest reward?
3. He compares his adventures at Lake Maxincuckee to what explorer?
4. Why can Vonnegut not get married at an Episcopalian church?
5. Does Vonnegut believe that most civilians can be considered a "well-regulated militia?"
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)