|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date lives forever in infamy for Vonnegut?
(a) the day of his mother's suicide.
(b) O'Hare's death.
(c) The day he is first married.
(d) His sister's birth.
2. Kurt Vonnegut Sr. is respected and loved as a founder of what museum?
(a) The Indianapolis Museum of Art.
(b) The Indianapolis 500 Museum.
(c) The Museum of Natural History.
(d) The Children's Museum.
3. Who does Vonnegut marry in 1979?
(a) Jen Klein.
(b) Jill Krementz.
(c) Julie Keagan.
(d) Jess Katz.
4. Requiem masses are customarily sung in what language?
5. What does Vonnegut create during his summers at Lake Maxincuckee in southern Indiana?
(a) Imaginary friends.
(b) Camp fires.
(c) His first map of the world.
(d) A wooden canoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Nancy Andreassen finds that people in what profession tend to be depressive or come from depressive families more often than in the general public?
2. Vonnegut believes that the goal in the U.S. is only to train intelligent, well-educated people to do what?
3. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
4. How are Vonnegut and Elie Wiesel the same?
5. He says his father is a rarity among Hoosiers. What other fantasy creature does the author compare his father to?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)